how do you mate your tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sapphiress

Reaction score
how do you make your tamagotchis mate?

i have two tamagotchi connexion V2s.

On one, i have a female furawatchi :furawatchi:

On the other, i have a male pyonchitchi.

their relationship is at 4 hearts (tru love, or something) but i don't know how to make them mate!

u have to wait for the mach maker to come and then when she says r u lonley say no and then they should have tamababies the girl tama a should apear with two tamababies then when u connect whith the boy tama she should give one of the tamababies to the boy hope i helped :furawatchi:

In order to mate your two tamagotchis thet must be adults and at least 5 years old. You can either use love potion or wait for the matchmaker to come. The matchmaker is and old lady. you can look at her on www.tamagotchi.com.... i hope this helped you

~*jessica*~

Are they both at least five? If ther are, just keep connecting them. It'll happen eventually. First, they stand there for ten or so seconds, then the male goes over to the female's screen. They don't stand as they would if he was giving her a present, though. They'll both stand at the bottom of the screen facing each other, and there will be hearts. Hope that was clear enough!

-Beth

Indeed. I think you should be able too chose mate or get married :rolleyes:

They both have to be five then

when they do finally turn five

years old connect them on

present then instead of one of

them floating up ready to recieve

a present they both should stay

on the floor then they seem to kiss

after they"kiss" fireworks come up

the female then has two babies on

her screen one should float up and

go into the males! B)

By the way i love furawatchi!! :rolleyes:

u have to wait for the mach maker to come and then when she says r u lonley say no and then they should have tamababies the girl tama a should apear with two tamababies then when u connect whith the boy tama she should give one of the tamababies to the boy hope i helped :p
No no no. You wait until yours is an adult and let the tamagotchis take it in turns to give each other presents. After a day or two or even hours depending on how frequent you do it, they should begin to wiggle and refuse to give presents. Then you wait and suddenly 2 little babychi appear. There is a celebratory beeping and screen and then one baby goes across to the other screen. Easy peasy.

Best,

Sis Wolf :chohimetchi: xx

They both have to be five thenwhen they do finally turn five

years old connect them on

present then instead of one of

them floating up ready to recieve

a present they both should stay

on the floor then they seem to kiss

after they"kiss" fireworks come up

the female then has two babies on

her screen one should float up and

go into the males! :)

By the way i love furawatchi!! :p
OK, That's great! Thanks for everyones help - my tama's turned 4 this morning.

:chohimetchi: :furawatchi: i LOve FUraWAtcHI tOO! :gozarutchi: :pochitchi:

i like your emoticon person who i quoted! :mametchi: :mimitchi:

No no no. You wait until yours is an adult and let the tamagotchis take it in turns to give each other presents. After a day or two or even hours depending on how frequent you do it, they should begin to wiggle and refuse to give presents. Then you wait and suddenly 2 little babychi appear. There is a celebratory beeping and screen and then one baby goes across to the other screen. Easy peasy. Best,

Sis Wolf :p xx
ok everybody, thanks for all your help! Sis Wolf - When you say "how frequently they do it" i do it again as soon as the one that gave the present gets back. how long will it take?

thnx everyone, they mated today, but now i hvae two boys, so i cant mate them wen their older.

thnx everyone, they mated today, but now i hvae two boys, so i cant mate them wen their older.
Hey, now you can wait for matchmaker!! Heh heh. You can use the earlier info to help u with that! :chohimetchi: :wub:

for one of the tamas go to the shop type code b.c.b.a.c.a.b.a

then use th potion and connect quickly.

after 24 hours connect them again they should have tamababies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back