how do you picture your self

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
i picture my self being a Jewlary desinger or a stay at home mom with 2 daghters (sp?) , twin girls named Ariella and Melaine. yes i am very spacific. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I picture myself as an architect with a daughter that likes to paint nails and make jewlery named Coco!

hmm.... I foresee my future to be a vet/animal behaviorist, grown apart from my bestest friend, a daughter and a son, my son younger, her name Monica and his name Lane. :) I dunno, I bet it as a guess! :lol: :wub:

I see myself designing a videogame! :)

children: a girl named Zelda and a boy named Leon XD

i picture my self being a Jewlary desinger or a stay at home mom with 2 daghters (sp?) , twin girls named Ariella and Melaine. yes i am very spacific. :)
lol You don't know for sure you're going to have twins girls!! Oh right, you're just picturing yourself.

Cool topic! I picture myself with a dirty blonde hair colour, green eyes, as a psychologist, I'm going to have my own kids advice website.. called oh, I'm guessing Reachoutkids, and I picture myself having two girls, 3 years apart, named Keelie and Samantha. I can imagine that..

lol You don't know for sure you're going to have twins girls!! Oh right, you're just picturing yourself.
Cool topic! I picture myself with a dirty blonde hair colour, green eyes, as a psychologist, I'm going to have my own kids advice website.. called oh, I'm guessing Reachoutkids, and I picture myself having two girls, 3 years apart, named Keelie and Samantha. I can imagine that..
well there is a chance! twins run in my family. i am a twin and my moms a twin!

I picture myself ultimately doing what I love. I strive to follow my own path, live my own dreams. I want to be doing something with/for animals, and educating people. This is really sappy...but I really want to find that story-worthy romance, THAT guy...you know? I know he's out there, maybe I will meet him...maybe I already know him! You never know! I think I will have at least one kid,but I have no idea what I would want them to be named. I can't say exactly what I'm going to be because you never know how things may change, but I aspire to be a genuinely happy person, and to do something important.

I picture myself....well..o_O....

Having bum length blondish brownish hair, bright blue eyes, and I'll have two kids! A boy named Brandon (or Jason) and a girl named Tina (or Brittany). I'll be either work at the SPCA (to take care of the animals there) or a teacher, a singer, a story writer, or an actress. :D

*Tgd*

I picture myself as a Teacher in a Laguna Beach High School living in a studio in LB with 2 dogs, Lola and Spunky. No children, no wife. I might adopt.

wrinkled skin

grey hair

false teeth

kind of deaf

half-blind

(wow, I can't wait)

XD Good one, binary!

Eh... either a housewife, or an ornithologist; A husband/boyfriend, no kids. 2birds, and a cute little doggie.

But I can't say for sure.. this is just what I want that could happen XD

I picture myself ultimately doing what I love. I strive to follow my own path, live my own dreams. I want to be doing something with/for animals, and educating people. This is really sappy...but I really want to find that story-worthy romance, THAT guy...you know? I know he's out there, maybe I will meet him...maybe I already know him! You never know! I think I will have at least one kid,but I have no idea what I would want them to be named. I can't say exactly what I'm going to be because you never know how things may change, but I aspire to be a genuinely happy person, and to do something important.
Wow Aubrey! *grand applause*

This is very meaningful and moral-ative.

I should learn from you. I will follow my own path and live my own dreams! :D

Binary you arent very Happy bout the future are ya?

Me-

Cartoonist

2 Children

Living in Miami

Being a Suicidal Bomber (xD not really)

Having a husband

Having alotta money for my family

Blonde Hair (Dye my hair of course)

Haha, mine's kind of long... or not... XD

I picture myself married to this one guy, Spencer. I see him as a cartoonist, and me as a psychologist. I see us having twins, one boy and one girl. The girl's name Dakota, and the boy's Jaime. We'll have two cats, one American Shorthair and the other a Persian, and a Dalmation. The Persian's name would be Cali, the Shorthair's name Crema, and the Dalmation's name Buster.

Well, that's just a quick -very quick- explaination.

Hmm.. I just thought about my future real hard... this is a little bit like what I'm thinking!

living a bit away from my hometown in Kansas, either an animal behaviorist/breeder or a childrens' psycologist, living in a pretty nice sized house with three children-Anna, Allie, and Robert (Rob) I will probably have a husband, I'm not sure of his name. I will probably have my hair cut short and I will be the average height for my age. I won't have glasses, but contacts. And I will probably end up passing tamagotchis down to my kids :D In my future, I foresee many things! But I can predict I'll be having fun, living my life happily without complaints! I feel like luck is on my side! ^-^

i picture my self being a Jewlary desinger or a stay at home mom with 2 daghters (sp?) , twin girls named Ariella and Melaine. yes i am very spacific. :D
It's impossible for me to really visualize the future. Based on what I think now, I think my ideas will most likely change. I won't be thinking the same in a couple of years I bet.

Well, If I were to, I couldn't visualize myself anymore different than I am now. In about 10-15 years, I'll be looking for a house, "soaring from the nest" as people call it.

Oh, and I hope I'll have a nice job.

I see meh getting married at 25, me being a cosmotologest, and meh having a boi and a gurl, Boi: Tyrone, Gurl: Shaquanda.

.:Ciara:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back