how do you potty train a Tama-Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just PMed back. For others...

Toilet/Potty Training

You need to catch it before it it goes on the floor. Little sqiggles will appear around it before it goes on the floor. Hit the buttons to the toilet and select. Then you need to catch it 7 times before it being called fully trained. But you still need to catch it, then on the toilet and then praise it after it goes. (On the Toilet)

Also, It won't make noises when the sound is on before it goes. So you need to watch it fairly close.

I haven't completely trained my tama yet to actually use the toilet by itself. But I praise it and eventually I guess it will be using it by itself.

Logging off for the evening.

I'll help you out Tommorrow if nobody has helped you in the mean time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now its violetchi

This is my first tamagotchi not virtual pet a original bandai one now i have the train bar

Full but sometimes she do it on the

Floor and the

Dating place hasnt appeared

They need to be adult for 48 hours/2 days before the dating will become avaliable.

You need to still catch her before she goes. Then once after she has gone, prasie her for it. Then eventually I believe she will too be "Potty Trained".

Logging off for the night.

Remember if you need help, people will offer assistance in the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back