How do you potty train your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TikkiTama

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if you could tell me what signs do you see when you potty train your Tamagotchi and like, if you have seen a site with the pixels to actually show me that would be great!

Another question is that when will it be to late to potty train your tama and what priveleges does it give your tama?

Thanks a Bunch. =] :(

I was under the impression that you can't actually potty train your tama, that is, you can't train it to use the toilet on its own. I do know, however, that if you catch it right before it is going to make a mess, you can press the wash button, and it will sit on a toilet instead. Not only will this mean no mess to clean up afterwards, but it will also make your tama happy; I think it fills one heart, but I'm not sure.

Right before it goes to the bathroom, there are wavy lines around it, similiar to how it looks when it's taking a bath. This site has some pictures of tamas on the toilet and in the tub, but none right before they're about to make a mess. Check out the bath pictures thought to get an idea of what the wavy lines look like.

-Mosquito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back