How do you sleep?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep on the couch/sofa, on my side, facing the back of it. I toss and turn diring the night and such.

Once, I was on holiday and I slept in a caravan wih my big sis.(x.x) She said that when i was asleep, I raised my legs right into the air, then down, then back up, ect. XD

I usually fall asleep on my side or on my stomach, and toss and turn in the middle of the night. It's gotten so bad I've fallen out of bed a couple times. xD

I don't know why, but I can't get to sleep on my back. I've tried, and I actually can, but I have to have my head a certain way.. I don't know. It's wierd. xD

Sorry people, I should have added, "D: All of the above."
I personally sleep with the covers over my head. I have a sense of security when I do that. And weird thing is, I can still breathe. But I also toss and turn, so that's probably why I don't loose oxygen at night, lol. :D
I do the same thing!

Lol, good choice Alimania, your not psycho ;)

On my side, but I'm always changing sides to keep comfortable. I hate laying on my back.

On my side with a pillow between my legs to straighten my back out.

On my side with a pillow between my legs to straighten my back out.
You know, I always sleep with the covers underneath my toes to keep warm, so it would be hard to nescessarily "straighten out" my back.

I guess thats called sleeping "tied up"

i sleep with my head facing the wall on my belly with my hands under the pillow lol

I toss and turn whilst horrid memorys coming flooding to my mind. Bedtime is always the time those dang memorys come. :p I lay awake for atleast two hours which makes it 11pm that I fall asleep so I dont really know which way I sleep. When I wake up i'm usally (sp?) opposite to the wall if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sleep with my head at the foot of the bed. I always, always start on my right side, facing my window. When my sleep gets deep enough, I pull my sleeping bag over my head. Then, while I'm sleep fully asleep yet right before I wake up, I flip over onto my left side. I always wake up on my left side. I sleep with the covers over my head, but I wake up without them over my head.

It's weird.

I usually Sleep Rolled up in a Ball with the Covers entirely Over me.

its like, I can't sleep if the covers arent over my head. o_O.

I go to sleep on my side but toss and turn throughout the night. I can't sleep on my back. At all. I think it's because I used to sleep with my hair tied back with really thick bands. XD Oh well.

I sleep with my head at the foot of the bed. I always, always start on my right side, facing my window. When my sleep gets deep enough, I pull my sleeping bag over my head. Then, while I'm sleep fully asleep yet right before I wake up, I flip over onto my left side. I always wake up on my left side. I sleep with the covers over my head, but I wake up without them over my head.
It's weird.
Since I can't edit this post [does it have like a 24 hour limit or something?], I'll just post the picture of me sleeping in this one.

[x] <--- I was really sick when that picture was taken. When I'm ill, I sleep on my back without the covers over my head. I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back