How do you speak in real life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I cuss a littttlllee to much *cougheverytwoorthreewordscough* and I draw out my words alot. I also talk realllly fast and slur my words. So if we ever read in class my teachers tell me to slow down and e-nun-ci-ate my words. Whichmakesmetalkevenfastersometimes *deep breath* LIKETHIS! I use ending -ish too much and even combine it with swear words, which makes everyone laugh. I make up words, which my friend find funny when I'm trying to explain something to an adult. Which not to mention, if I'm nervous I roll my r's and switch to russian. Like I'll be saying "A pouchimu that happens?" Then everyone looks at me funny and I realise what I did and clarify "Why does that happen?" (<---- translation of ' a pouchimu that happens?'). I say err and eh alot too.

Around my friends and family I talk really fast and i say heaps, but around other people I talk a normal,healthy amount. I use so many big words that even my mum cant understand..hehe..I tend to make up alot of words using the 2 languages I speak in (english and russian). I make up words with one part fom the russian word and the other part in english. Its incredibly weird...Just like inSANE said, I do exactly the same. In russian the word snore is hrap (The A pronunced ''ar'') and I would usually end it with the english ''ing''. So it wuld end up with ''hrap-ing''. Hehe..thats only one word!!

For swear words I usually say dang it.

And I supose thats how i talk!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sound like a little kid.

I've wanted to sing but I can't because of my voice too sqeuly.I'm nearly teenager-ish age too

My English teacher describes my voice as a runaway train :eek:

I talk to fast, too much and too loud.

All those put together = disaster.

As for swearing, I swear the least out of my family.

I have a terribly girlish voice that doesn't suit me.

But that's only on the phone.

In real life, I sound okay.

When I'm in good company, I curse like a sailor, I'm a huge pervert, I make way too many song lyric referances, I overuse many words (i.e. "or" and "epic"), and I tend to start whispering without realizing it.

There's more, but my mind is blank at the moment.

I have a REALLY low voice.

[i can sing Baritone in chorus so you see?]

SOMETIMES, I do curse, but in replacement, I say "Ooh tree!".. xD

I talk VERY fast, especially when it comes to reading, I'm very expressive when it comes to reading. x3

I have a high voice. Im soprano in choir :] lol i actually use text-talk in real life...its really weird! I dont do it to be funny either, its just how i speak. For example, for "i dont know" i say "idk" instead and i never say Oh my gosh anymore i say omg normally..Yeeep i use text talk a bit too much. lol

blahh

I have a deepish voice.

I say "ehh" a lot and correct peoples grammer while speaking.

xD

<33

I don't have an axent (sorry I don't know how to spell that), because I live in the USA. I have a pretty loud voice. I say like and shut-up and hey and dude too much. and I'm and girl. xD. Oh, but there's something you NEVER want to do. When you have to hiccup, and you hiccup weird and so does your sister, and you are sitting next to the guy you like in english class and hiccup. The guy u like will be like "Wait, that was you? Was that a burp or a hiccup, or what?". (that's what happened to me)

Let's just say I'm a Southern Child. When I say ,"for" it sounds like ,"fir". I say "y'all" and instead of going,"what?" when my mom needs me, I say,"Ma'am?".

My i's aren't full. Like, (another word overused:like) it sounds like other people say ,"aye" I say,"i" like, they sound like they have a y at the end.

Never cuss, except the occasional "crap" or "crappy" . But yeah. If you just met me, you could geuss I'm from Mississippi.

I'd say I talk at an average speed... maybe a bit slower. I wouldn't say I have an accent, but If I go for even a short while to Arkansas, I start to pick one up (That's happened in numerous occations).

I always talk all scientific like and smarty whenever I'm talking about fish or to an adult. I use it to much... I think it's starting to blend with my 'regular' speech. I also add the "word" ish to many (MANY) words. I used to say the word like every to every other word, but I think I've solved that now. I also used to have a big lisp (sp?), but I asked my friends to let me know whenever I say my S's wrong, and I've also solved that problem.

I'd say I have a higher pitched voice, but not squeakishly high. I've never said a cuss or curse word in my entire life, and I never plan to. I cringe whenever I hear any to. I think I have a very original way of talking... it's very different from my friends. I've been trying to think before I talk lately, but most of the time stuff just spills out of my mouth, usually before I even know it! XD I also find myself humming and singing (also without knowing it) most of the time. Sometimes very loudly. Most people who I'm around have gotten used to it I guess... they used to get annoyed at it all the time.

Hmmm... I guess I talk loudly. How else would I be able to interrupt anyone who's talking whenever something silly pops up into my mind? 8~D That's another thing I'm working on: let people FINISH the question before I start answering it.

I also rant a lot (as you can tell by this post). Usually about the stupidest things. But the most common thing is about my favorite hobby, keeping tropical fish. I talk about it so much that some of my friends have actually gotten fish tanks. Oh, and my friends say that I'm just hilarious! I don't know why, I think I'm pretty ordinary. For example, I'll just be talking/ranting/lecturing/etc. when all my friends just start burst out laughing. It gets annoying sometimes, but I like that they think I'm funny (even though I don't try to be or I was being serious).

I think I've drifted enough far off topic now! I'll stop, even though I could go on for another 9 or 10 paragraphs. Really, I'm not joking. That's how I talk! Ranting on and on (With a little song humming here and there)...

-SkyCrystal

I sound like I'm from texas, but I've never even been there!

and I sound like a guy when I sing, same for when I talk sometimes.

:)

I say "epic" every couple of words, swear occasionally, and I have a strong Deep South accent (but the day I say "y'all" or "ain't" is the day I die). I speak extremely slowly when I'm talking to someone I don't know very well, but when I'm around my friends I speak extremely quickly (for a Southern girl. :furawatchi: ) I'm VERY LOUD and talkative, too. It seems like every word that comes out of my mouth is IN CAPS.

I'm a ranter and a rambler, too. I don't have a great vocabulary when I speak, because I just choose not to display it. I interrupt people a lot, for whatever reason. Something will pop into my head and...yeah. Got to get it out!

I say really stupid things sometimes, too. I need to think before I speak, but I don't. In example, the other day it was my friends' birthdays, and they're 2/3 of a triplet group. I said to my other friend, "Hey! It's Leslie's birthday, right?" "Yeah." "Is it Amy's, too?" (Amy and Leslie are the 2/3). Haha.

Sometimes I get quiet, though. I'll just sit and let other people talk sometimes and I rarely talk in class, even to answer questions.

:edit:

I correct people's Grammar when they talk a lot.

I am described as Queen Pervert occasionally...I can't help it that...well...there's no excuse, and it's quite frankly stupid. Oh well, though. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have an axent (sorry I don't know how to spell that), because I live in the USA. I have a pretty loud voice. I say like and shut-up and hey and dude too much. and I'm and girl. xD. Oh, but there's something you NEVER want to do. When you have to hiccup, and you hiccup weird and so does your sister, and you are sitting next to the guy you like in english class and hiccup. The guy u like will be like "Wait, that was you? Was that a burp or a hiccup, or what?". (that's what happened to me)
Doesn't everybody have an accent?

I have an English accent, and I speak pretty normally! =)

I never swear - sometimes I mutter a cuss word to myself when I'm angry or in pain, but I think swearing is vulgar and immature.

-bratztroxg

I talk really weird. You would have to hear me to know what I mean.

I say the last word in the end of my sentence really slowly and long.

And I can't say brown or pound it comes out like bray-own or pay-own. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back