how do you store your tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you have many tams how do u keep them together?

• leave then serprat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • put them on a rock climbing hook type thing

• back back/luggage

• belt loop

• pocket

• just hold them

• other (if you pick this please state this in the messages below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, usually around the house I just hold them. If I'm going out though, I put them on my belt loop or in my sweatshirt pocket.

ahhhhhh i ahve a bunkbed so i put lil ball magnetics up on there and hang them from there but wile im at school i but them in my locker so the eacher wont see them and check on them when i switch

I pulled the boxes out of my closet to take this picture a while ago but..

This is how I store my tamagotchis. In the clearish Sterrilite storage containers. They are great!

I also keep some of my video game console collection in those too.

I use the tubs like Mothra does. I think it would be great to have a display case for all my Tamas, though! :lol: I have far too many to be able to put them anywhere else!

I have four curretnly 3 are running, I've got them on a shoelace and I wear them round my neck the one that is not running is currently in my top desk drawer.

Well, usually around the house I just hold them. If I'm going out though, I put them on my belt loop or in my sweatshirt pocket.
Yeah, me too!

*tama star*

i voted other and here's why:

i store them, when im not playing with them, on seperate keychains and then i put them all on different places on this big silver chain thingy that i got for $1.00, at a Dollar Store (of course!!!!!!!!!!). lol :D

I have I think about ten. I keep mine in a bead saver box. This also is used as my spare parts box. I tore apart two of my tamagotchis from when they first came out. I saved their screws, buttons, and screens in case of an emergceny. I've been thinking of getting something better to store my tamagotchi in but what I have right now will have to do.

I have one...I bring him everywhere...most of the time I just hold him...and when I'm on tamatalk I have a hook thingy on the wall next to the computer to hang him on and all I have to do is look to my left. When I go out I put him in my pocket or I just hold him. I don't care if a teacher sees it because as long as she doesn't see me playing with it I'm good, so i keep it in my pocket during school. UNPAUSED!

I keep all my V1s and V2s together on three lanyards. My Cho Jisnei is too precious and I hold it by hand. :furawatchi:

I soon hope I can buy one of these mini-tables with drawers and then I can put them all in a line together inside, it would be so much more comfortable!

At home, I just leave it in a safe place, but sometimes I carry it around. At school or maybe anywhere else, I keep it in my purse. ( with the sound off at times.)

undefined i just leave my tama out somewhere then go back to get them later :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back