How do you tell a boy you like them without totaly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILOVEROY

Reaction score
How do you tell a boy you like him without totaly embarrising yourselfs?

Thats easy,just try to talk to him in private about this.If he tells the whole school,don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.Your friends will too.

Last year I liked a boy, what I did was give him a note and then left. It's like in those romantic dramas~ :'D

I'm a guy, and a good way to ask a boy out is through a note,just don't pass it during class-trust me// (My teacher read it in front of the class) Or talking to a boy privetly is also a good aproach/ :(

OK, first of all. Do you know him well enough? If he is a total stranger, then just engage a conversation during lunch or whatever you want :wub: Once you get to know him better, and you feel comfortable talking to him, then you can ask him out. If you are nervous, and you don't want to look sweaty, then just take a deep breath, relax, and walk up to him. Ask him out, and make sure he can understand you. Don't go "Doyawannaagoutwizme?" That is very hard to understand, and then he might think that you are crazy.

Good Luck :)

for some reason when 1 of mi friends like a boy they tell me to go tell them :| so i told every boy that mi friends liked them for them guess u can try that?!

mi self thow i wold just go up to him when no one is around and tell him but heck thats me! u can do that mabe!

No no no im a boy and ill tell you :)

They like to be asked directly (and sometimes with there friends)

CeLiBrAtInG 200th PoSt XD :lol: :angry: :angry: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :kusatchi: :wub: ^_^ ;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is something that someone else on TamaTalk told me.

What if you the guy you liked, ahhemm, died, without him knowing your feelings for him? Imagine how terrible it would be!

My advice is to tell him when you two are in private, DO NOT get someone else to do it for you. Someone else could make it really bad. If you say it to him yourself, they get true words and feelings from you, not someone else.

If word spreads out that you like him, don't worry. Atleast you have the guts to tell him! :p

I would write a note :p

Or what I did one time when I was like I don't know..11? (This is kind of dumb, I'm not sure if you want to use it..)

Anyways, so I was sitting by this one guy that I thought was really cute, and so I wrote him a note saying "I know who likes you" and he wrote back "Who?" and i'm like "Guess.." he kept on guessing alot of people and then he's like "I give up.." and then I wrote back "Try harder.." and soon he said "Ohhhh...you?"

Not sure if you want to use that one though...

-NINJA

Sorry... I have no clue :p
Well, alot of help you were.....

I'm sorry, but this is bothering me.....

Why are you advertising the fact that you think you're emo? I mean, emo, gothic, and satanist are all labels, and when you say that, you're putting a label on all of us "emos"..labels are for soup cans, not people. And anyway, actually coming out and SAYING your emo/whatever is kind of like putting an advertisement up....I'm sorry, but if your emo, people will just know that you're emo by the way your natural being is...I don't mean to make a scene, but just giving my opinion, and a smidge of advice.... :huh:

BTW: In case your wondering if a girly girl wrote this, I'm what you would consider emotionally disuturbed..which is totally different from "emo"...PM me if you need to comment further...

*Ice

Gosh, this topic is old! But it's still open, so I think I'll post again, with more up-to-date advice from a more up-to-date and more mature me.

So anyway, telling a guy that you like him IS a pretty scary deal. I don't mean scary as in horror movie scary, or "OH MY GOSH!" scary, but just nervous and, well, scared scary. I think that you should just hang out with this guy, and flirt a little. Don't go overboard though, like "You are just so cute!" or start acting really weird. Smile, flip your hair around a little, compliment him, and just be yourself. This is enough to let him know that you like him, but if you REALLY have to put it into direct words, wait for a little. Watch for signals that he likes you or not. Does his face light up when he sees you? Does he laugh and flatter you? If not, he might just want to be friends or is just really secretive with his feelings. If signs point to that he DOES like you, go ahead. Find a quiet place to talk to him, and show him your feelings. If you're careful, and if it's meant to be, you have nothing to lose.

Oh, and if this is a boy that you don't really know, say hi and start up conversations. This will give you a chance to really get to know him (and for him to get to know you) without screaming at the top of your lungs "I LIKE YOU!" That will just scare him away, especially if he's someone that you've just met.

Please consider the three month rule. If the topic died and has no new posts in three months or more, please just create a new topic if it's that important. ;)

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back