How do you think you act?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Princess_Hazey*

Reaction score
I was just wondering because some people at my school think I act really young because I like some things that they consider to be for younger kids such as kids clothes and The Disney Channel, is this a bad thing?

I can't really help my interests and if that is what I like then I can't really change it. lol

What about you guys?

A lot older.

I'm not really a serious person. I'm considered very funny when I get passed the awkward phase with people, actually. Hard to transmit my sense of humor to the internet, though. Hmm.

I'm just mature. I don't have much else to say without sounding like an arrogant prat, so I'd rather not go there and dote on myself. xD. The horror, I don't act like a moron because I think it's cute! Oh my God! That pretty much ROCKETS me ahead of most people around the tender age of 14...blah blah blah etc. Again, I'm not elaborating, too arrogant prat sounding, but many more things put me above and beyond my age. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm 14, but most of the time I act quite a bit younger. You know, find joy in little things, dance around, and sing little goofy songs. x3

On the other hand, if in the right situation, I act more like a 16 year old. I love to help so I give people advice, and sometimes I'm quiet and thoughtful. I know, you've probably never seen that side of me online. xD

I can't say, really...

I'm 11 but I act like a teenager already. I act like a bit older. I'm sick of toys already and I really love cool gadgets already even its not for my age. I'm already asking my parents to buy me a laptop but they think that I'm still young to hold a laptop. I think I'm more mature than my sister 'cause I'm serious but I also act like a kid when I need too and I still love to joke and dance around. :)

I act pretty mature. My parents like trust me with like everything. They trust me with my own computer, internet, cellphone, money and their passwords for stuff xD And, like, I'm always the one who's like "WE SHOULDNT BE DOING THIS." xD Yes, that makes me a kill-joy but whateverr. I can be immature sometimes, cause I laugh at like really retarded things, and like annoy people a lot xD

I act pretty mature. My parents like trust me with like everything.
Me too.

They trust me with their own money. I'm the only one that had the key of their room and the house. They even trust me with the business.

I'm also the treasurer of our group in school.

All of them. Let me explain. :)

Act my age---First off, Facebook told me this. I am twelve, what do twelve year olds like? They're just getting into Technology and that is true for me. They can be slightly immature which is also true for me. I guess that really nails it. I consider myself to act my age most of the time, but y'know, I can be so much different sometimes.

Act older---Well I can be mature. Really mature. Adults tell me I have the mind of one of them. I tell my Mum what to do, like Weiwei [: If people ask for my true, honest opinion on something, I'll speak up and usually give a really long explanation on why I think that way and such. Plusss, I consider myself to be reliable and responsible -wheniwantto-. I try my hardest to stick to my promises, do favours if asked, and all that. And as Krystal said about herself, I can be an unbelievably quiet and thoughtful person too.

Act younger---Self explanitory. :) I like toys. I like to be loud and roll around. I like animals and for some reason I find most teens and adults aren't very interested in nature as much D: .I think Yo Gabba Gabba is the coolest show alive and will absolutely yell my lungs out at anyone who disses it. I still love my Mum as much as I used to and spend as much time with her as a Kindy kid would. Hyperactivity is the coolest.

I act around my age, sometimes. But I have been told, grow up, act your age ect. Over and over.

It depends on the situation really. I don't go acting like a moron but I have my share of immature moments, like my dirty mind and sometimes actually being a moron. A lot of the time I actually act like a normal-ish 14 year old (yes, I'm 13 but 14 in November).

I act a bit older, sometimes younger though.

Overall, I dress and look older than I am. I act mature most of the time, and I'm smarter than a lot of people in my grade. Some people on websites thought I was 16 because I was so mature, and My orthodontist thought I was in 12th grade ( from my looks )

Sometimes, I get hyper and act younger. Hey, Everyone does. XD

It really depends on my mood. I'm mature, so I guess I act older in that sense. But I sometimes like things that my classmates have grown out of. I like being hyper and that type of stuff. I can't really pick one over the other.

Well, at times I act like a 3 year old.

Sometimes I act my age.

And sometimes I act a little mature.

Generally I'm just young.

People at school say I'm immature and rude, and that's how I act at school. (For Inuyasha fans: like Koga)

At home I'm the same way, cutting off the rude part. I'm 11 =P

I think Yo Gabba Gabba is the coolest show alive and will absolutely yell my lungs out at anyone who disses it.
THAT IS WHERE YOU AND KRYSTALL ARE RIGHT THERE KSENIA 8D

Anyways, I am both although I voted younger xD.

Usually I am serious when giving advice. And stuff. -Fail-. One of my friends didn't even know I had a serious side xD .

But I am usually childish. Cause' I'm 10 xD

-MorefailO: -

Depends on the mood. My immature streak shows best when I'm with my closest friends. There have been times where I screamed random stuff like "Pirate!" at the top of my lungs in class. The teacher was pretty easygoing, he didn't mind one bit. In other words, I act younger when I'm with people I'm most comfortable with. That put aside, I act my age when the time comes or when I'm talking to someone I barely know. Its better to let them remember you as a serious person than a goof. ;]

I took a quiz n it said my true age is 5 years old. Heehee...I'm gonna go act like a 5 year old now :3333

I act different depending on where I am, and who I'm with.

If I'm home alone, I act my age (12) doing what regular 12-year-old girls do.

If I'm home alone with my friends, I act a lot younger, maybe 9 or 8 years old.

If I'm at home with my friends and parents, I act maybe 11.

At school at recess, I'm so freaking immature. I call the boys girl names (like Kyle "Kylie") and the girls boy names and I scream like mad. xD

At school in class, I act way too mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back