How do you treat your tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko-Cat

Reaction score
For you, are they pets or toys? Are they beloved pets or not? Are they precious or nothing? I made this poll because I want to know how you look at them. ~♪ :mellow: :blink: :lol: :mellow: :huh:

I have 5 tamas♥ I have real pets also at home. I have 3 cats♥ and 2 dogs. *meow* (=^w^=)

I really love my tamas♥ :wub: I considered them as my real pets and friends :mellow: they have their own beds, own birth certificates (in my PC), accessories (cellphone charm), sticker designs, drawings, diary or journal, and name tags. I have a tama graveyard in my PC and it's only contains messages for my lost tama. :( I always giving them good and cute names (I don’t like common names) I treating them also by giving their favorite foods. I always bring my tamas at school and always hiding them… I don't want to leave my tamas at home and keeping pausing them (I don't want to put them on pause) I always bringing them whenever I go. Whether I'm at school, mall, travel, vacation, everywhere! :D

P.S. I'm not INSANE! :D REMEMBER, LOVING your TAMAGOTCHI is not INSANITY! ♥ :p

I voted second option from top! I love Tamas! Mostly because the only other pet I was allowed to get was a fish... :mellow:

I also have real pets. I have 5 birds and I just consider tama's pocket games but I'm addicted. LOL :D

y wud u love a toy its not right. its just a toy get over it omg!!!!!!!!!

y wud u love a toy its not right. its just a toy get over it omg!!!!!!!!!
ooooohhh! Not the toy itself... I mean the pet inside of it! :eek: I know tamas are only toys but the character inside is a pet, a virtual pet! :( I know it is not right to love the creature inside the plastic shell with buttons and battery :p but I still love them... I'm in love of them! ♥ B) ooohh…nooo...

my motto: "REMEMBER, LOVING your TAMAGOTCHI is not INSANITY!" ♥ :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Tamagotchi Baby" by: Eraserheads B)

who shines from the land of the rising sun

lookin' so pretty on the dancin' floor

i wanna be with you just a little more

turn it on like a flashlight

satisfy electric appetite

automatic lover you're my techno lust

addicted to your love like magic dust

ecstatic little plastic drives me off the wall

push the right buttons remote control