HOW DO YOU TURN OF YOUR TOMAGOTCHI!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

• I do not know what this is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• [No response text]

• [No response text]

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogbloos

Reaction score
:( I just got a tomagotchi in the mail as a christmas present and I can't figure out how to turn it off when I'm not home Can someone please help me :huh: :lol:

Some starter tips would also be helpful :D

P.S. My gotchi was a baby but he just became a child!Yey! :D

u dont turn it off think of it as turning ur own child of if ur scard something important will happen or it will get sick and u wont b there to cure it ect. u could put it on pause(hold a down then press :ph34r:

u dont turn it off  think of it as turning ur own child of  if ur scard something important will happen or it will get sick and u wont b there to cure it ect.  u could put it on pause(hold a down then press :D
There's a pause button?I don't see one.OH THERE IT IS!Thanks!

P.S.My gotchi has been sleeping for a long time and I'm board.Have any suggetions for what I should do while I wait for him to wake up? :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
It shouldn't sleep too long during the day, perhaps you have the time set wrong. You can find anserws to a lot of your questions in the instuctions that come with your pet. The'er in between the cardbord part.

you may keep the isulation tab and just re insert (you must un srew it fist though) it when you are not using your tama then pull it out again when u whant to press reset button and then click on DOWNLOAD your tama is back to normal or you can pause it by pressing A and B at the same time (WARNING: this pause and insulation sheet trick DOES stop your tamagotchi growth untill you pull/un pause your tamagotchi!!

I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPED!!

P.S. the plural of tamagotchi is tamagotchi NOT tamagotchis

MY V1 :wub:

MY V2 YFOtchi

please do not copy and paste this this is MY OWN WORK YES U KNOW WHO U R!!

You don't really turn off your tamagotchi, they fall asleep at night and the battery lasts for months! If you want to turn your tam off then take the battery out with a small screwdriver.

Hope this helps, romantictam :huh:

i dont think you can unless you take out the batteries, but you can pause it by pressing A and B

my info helps belive me im in and out of this contry ever 2 min and i DO NOT want my tama 2 be lost!!

Set the time 2

10:30am if your tam is still asleep. :huh: ;)

hope this helps, romantictam :p

I just wanna ask: CAN U REALLY GET MIMITCHIS ON V1? I've got a v1 and a v2, and on my V1 I haven't had a Mimitchi!

If this is true then, cooool! :huh: ;) :p :lol: :unsure:

Pausing your tam just wastes the battery, they don't grow and if you don't need it to be paused, then whoa.

You can take out the battery, there's a little screw at the back. :(

:( Well, you can't turn it off, and you MUST take your Tama. everywhere! The only time that your Tama. is sort of turned off is when you turn off the lights :angry:

:( Well, you can't turn it off, and you MUST take your Tama. everywhere! The only time that your Tama. is sort of turned off is when you turn off the lights :angry:
yes u can like i asid reinsert the slip

Unfortuantly, you can't turn it off... But luckily, you can pause it, press the A and B buttons together... TIP: Press A first, that way you won't mess up and put the clock on instead! lol!

you dont turn it off, and maybe you set the time wrong, thats why it sleeps during the day. only babies sleep during the day. set it to the right time, by pressing b to go 2 the time mode, then hold down a and c at the same time and make sure the am or pm isnt wrong. it should sleep at night if you set it to the right time of day. mine go to sleep at 10:00 pm, and wake up and 10:00 am. or if you want you can pause it.

feel free to PM me if u need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back