How do you use Love Potion?& tip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering, How do you use the love potion. Do you use it when you connect? Please reply. Tip: Do you know how to connect with a V2? V3: click other V2: click V1. Your tamagotchi will look different in the V2. :lol:

NOOOOO. Both of you have to use the love potion then go to presents then the that wants to get married use the B botton.

NOOOOO. Both of you have to use the love potion then go to presents then the that wants to get married use the B botton.
What did you say????

You use it by going to items, clicking on it, and then connecting with an opposite gender tamagotchi and they fall in love!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

My name is Pink. No joke!!

TAMAGOTCHI STATS

Name:Bini

Tama:Warusotchi

Generation:2

BIO: Bini is my special tama who loves playing sprint. He is a Generation 2 born from his mother Yaigi.[/color]

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think you got it right.

Both of the Tamagotchis do not need it.

You just buy it/type in code, then connect with the other Tamagotchi.

Connect a few more times and they're married. :angry:

Actuly you use the love potion whe you are an adult and connet with an other tama

when you are an adult and you get fire works on the screen of your tama then you get

a little baby tama

Actuly you use the love potion whe you are an adult and connet with an other tamawhen you are an adult and you get fire works on the screen of your tama then you get

a little baby tama
Well frist you buy the love potion, (but you need that secret code frist)

then you use it, (when adult) after that you connect with another tamagotchi that has the oppisite gender and then they become partners and proubly the next connect or longer they get married but it depends on the ages of the tamagotchis. And after they get married the tamas get a baby. And thats how it works. ;) ;) ;)

Can you make a V2, and a V3 have a baby? What age do you connect them to have a baby? And do they both get a baby or does the mom take the baby? IF the mom takes the baby can the dad have a nother baby when the match maker comes? :mellow:

i have a male tama (a pyonchitchi) and a female (a mametchi). They just turned 4 today and i connected them and they fell in love (they both have the 4 hearts). Do they still need the love potion to get married and have babies? if so do they both need the love potion or just one of them?

My two version 2 tamas got married and had babies without the love potion. i connected them heaps when they were younger and they fell in love the first time i connected them as adults and the next day they got married and had their babies without love potion. it is so cute :)

how do you know they got married? i mean they wear a gown and tux?

i need help with this one too cause i have two tamagotchi's in love and i used the love potion twice and they still didnt have babies..it hasnt been a full 24 hrs though..tonight will be the 24..ill just wait till then and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back