How do you use the bouquet and the ring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
I have several bouquets and rings and no clue how or when to use them? Also, there's a job on the V4 with a bus where little tami's go in the back of the bus - how in the world do I play it?? None of the buttons seemed to work?

Thanks!

right on the bouquets u just press it in your items list and u will see if your tama is happy with it!

same with the ring!you can only use the item once! :mellow: :angry:

And the bus game. :ph34r: :huh:

Right B)

count how many toddlers get on the bus! If one gets off, subtract from how many people have got on. After everyone has got on, you have to scroll through the numbers (A for up and Cfor down) and press B to submit your answer. After you get it right, you have to play the game AGAIN. Add or subtract to the PREVIOUS answer, DON'T start from zero again. Once you have won three times in a row, you move onto the next level and start from zero again (there are six levels) :D :D :D :D :D :D <_< :ph34r:

hope i helped! ;)

TAMAGIRL2008 :p

right on the bouquets u just press it in your items list and u will see if your tama is happy with it!same with the ring!you can only use the item once! :D :D

And the bus game. :D :D

Right B)

count how many toddlers get on the bus! If one gets off, subtract from how many people have got on. After everyone has got on, you have to scroll through the numbers (A for up and Cfor down) and press B to submit your answer. After you get it right, you have to play the game AGAIN. Add or subtract to the PREVIOUS answer, DON'T start from zero again. Once you have won three times in a row, you move onto the next level and start from zero again (there are six levels) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hope i helped! ^_^

TAMAGIRL2008 :D
Well, actually you use the boquet and the ring to help bring up relationships with other tamas. I've read that somewhere, but I'm not too sure if it actually works because I've never actually tried it myself. So you might try wrapping it and giving it as a present to another v4 tamagotchi.

Thanks so much! I just played the bus game - keeps me on my toes with all that counting!

I clicked on the ring and my tami had an exclamation mark and just stared at it for a minute and it went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back