how do you use the codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute Love

Reaction score
how do you use the codes,4 wat they are oooooooo i get sooooo mad when i dont know something -_-

~Cute Love :wub: :wacko:

You go to the shop and push A a few times

until the shopkeeper looks surprised

then type your code

THAT"S IT! :wacko: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So that's it? You just press A a few times and he'll look surprises then type in the codes? What will he look like when he's surprises?

i've neva heard of hula costume but if it's nething like i'd expect it to be I WANT IT!!

i got all the codes they work really good ^_^

hey how can i find all of my posts???

~Cute Love

:eek: -_- :marumimitchi: :gozarutchi:

If you need the panda costume code, just go to tamagotchi.com and play the memory game. Once you have won the code will be given toyou.

How does the love potion work. I used it and it only showed me some black and white hearts. I then connected with a friend and they still didn't get married. My friend't tamagotchi is a teenager and it is 3 year old and it is also a girl. Mine is a girl and it is a 4 year old adult.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?

If you need the panda costume code, just go to tamagotchi.com and play the memory game. Once you have won the code will be given toyou.

How does the love potion work. I used it and it only showed me some black and white hearts. I then connected with a friend and they still didn't get married. My friend't tamagotchi is a teenager and it is 3 year old and it is also a girl. Mine is a girl and it is a 4 year old adult.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?

i WASTED THE POTION!!!!!!!!!

:wub: :hitodetchi: :( :angry: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi:

hi michael you should log in to tama talk now im on tamatalk ok to <kathykikyo

Do u have a V2?Then go to the shop and press a 5x's and he looks mad! :D

OmG im on tamatalk now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesa im log in as kathykikyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back