How do you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
How do you dream whatt you want to dream?

Is there a way to have SOME comtrol of your dream theme?

Because I REALLY REALLY want a dream like last night...

Me and my crush were dancing together in the middle of my classroom, everyone watching us....

Then we sat down and began to kiss, and then this girl from my class came up to us and was like, "Your such a cheater!" because my crush has a girlfriend. But he didn't care. We kept kissing, but we were inturrupted by my friend who had to talk to me. When I went to talk to her, my crush got all mad, so I went back to him and we began to kiss again. Later, we walked down the hallway, we were holding hands.

Any way possible to somewhat get the dream you want?

I don't know how to have dreams that aren't just at random! D:

try thinking about what you want to dream about.

I don't know... Try thinking about that boy at night? Sometimes I don't even THINK about the boy I like, or I may...AND SCOTT APPEARS IN MY DREAM!

D:

I have freaky dreams about Scott, like once I had a dream he was wearing short shorts. O_O

And that we had to share a room for stokes in a hotel[We don't even HAVE hotels in Stokes, we sleep in cabins..o_o]....

What you hear can affect on what you dream.

What you smell can, too.

Cecib :mametchi:

What you hear can affect on what you dream.What you smell can, too.

Cecib :)
That's true. A recording of your crush that sets off while you're dreaming will trigger him into your dream. (It makes your brain remember him and incorporate him) It does work, but it's a little stalkerish. I'm not that desperate enough to do it!

-bratztroxg

Well, if you learn how to lucid dream you can control them.

Basically you train yourself to realize you are dreaming while dreaming. And evidently they're really clear and amazing [hence 'lucid' dream]. Not like I would know, though. D:

I tried for a while and couldn't do it. It's kind of hard to do unless you have a lot of free time. You have to be able to remember dreams first, which I did get pretty good at, and then go from there.

Google it. I got a really cool book on it but simply called "lucid dream" or lucid dreaming, I can't remember, but if you can find that at a library it's really neat. :)

How do you dream whatt you want to dream?Is there a way to have SOME comtrol of your dream theme?

Because I REALLY REALLY want a dream like last night...

Me and my crush were dancing together in the middle of my classroom, everyone watching us....

Then we sat down and began to kiss, and then this girl from my class came up to us and was like, "Your such a cheater!" because my crush has a girlfriend. But he didn't care. We kept kissing, but we were inturrupted by my friend who had to talk to me. When I went to talk to her, my crush got all mad, so I went back to him and we began to kiss again. Later, we walked down the hallway, we were holding hands.

Any way possible to somewhat get the dream you want?
I wouldn't even want to try that, if I were you.

You always seem to have the best, most interesting dreams, from what I hear through other topics. D:

It would likely be impossible for me, because nothing really ever stands out to me in my dreams to cause to remember them. There are only a few, and they seemed to have popped out of nowhere for absolutely no reason. My dreams normally have nothing to do with anything going on in my life. ;~;

Usually when I can't stop thinking about something before I go to sleep, I dream of it.

Like two nights ago. I was on FaceBook, and I saw something, and it was like swirling in my head. Then, FaceBook was in my dream!

And sometimes you might be able to control your dreams. Not sure how it happens, but it does.

Hmm. Try to find a food that will give you certain dreams. xD When I eat an apple, (has to be Motts apples) I get a dream about Lord of the Rings. O..O

Last edited by a moderator:
I just lay in my bed, and think of the dream I want.

Then I sleep and get whatever I was supposed to get.

Teach yourself to recognise when you are dreaming. Thats what I did. Like reasonably obvioious things. Look up into the sky in a dream and see if there is anything wrong with it. Or simply try to remember if you had woken up that morning. Then imagine your crush or go around asking people where he is. Who cares, its a dream!

When I want to have a dream about a certain thing, while my eyes are closed, but not asleep yet, I think about the thing I want to dream about and I have that dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back