How Do You..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notes.

Reaction score
I started thinking about it, and got curious.

I've been told that my laugh is weird, but apparently, I have a laugh like Hannah's, and her laugh sounds like a giggling toddler. :3

I have to hold my nose when I sneeze, otherwise it's painful for me. o_o

When I cry, it's practically silent, except for the involuntary gasping, which is what I hate most. And afterward, I get the hiccups.

You and I cry alike, for the most part.

I'll start out like that, but for some reason when someone tries to comfort me I just sort of explode tears and sounds. XD Loudly.

When I first start to laugh it's just like a smile and some sort of hiccups, but when I get going I like start to wheeze. And when I really get going I'm so high pitched because of loss of air that most people can't hear me.

And my sneezing is. . . gross D;

I try not to cry around people. But when I do I can cry for hours mainly making a screaming sound. I sound like a dying animal. xD

I sneeze loudly. One time I sneezed at lunch and the whole cafeteria looked at me like I was weird.

My laugh actually sounds nice. However, it would sound nicer if I laughed a little less.

I try not to cry around people. But when I do I can cry for hours mainly making a screaming sound. I sound like a dying animal. xD 

I sneeze loudly. One time I sneezed at lunch and the whole cafeteria looked at me like I was weird.

My laugh actually sounds nice. However, it would sound nicer if I laughed a little less.
Yes, exactly xD Especially about the crying, that's how I am when I get going.

And I love your signature :]

Off topic, I know. Sorry Janna :[

My laugh is very similar to that of a hyena's; it's so flipping annoying that I go through 13 forks to the sound of my own laugh.

When I sneeze I sound like a boy (if that makes any sense), well, at often times I sound like a boy that just hit puberty (no jokes), so it isn't to suprising.

I cry very quietly. I've even burst out into tears in front of my friends without them realizing.

You and I cry alike, for the most part.I'll start out like that, but for some reason when someone tries to comfort me I just sort of explode tears and sounds. XD Loudly.
Me too!

When I cry, I like to be silent, and not burst out.And then I get relaxed but still tear a little.Then when someone comes and tries to talk to me or comfort me, and just start crying more!For some reason ^^'

Maybe, Its because I want to be left alone.. =/

EDIT:And my sneezing is not loud.Well, unless I mak it loud :mellow:

And I also cough normaly(sp?) too.

And I laugh weird, thats what Ive been told.So when something funny happenes, I try to keep my laughing inside..>.>

._.

Last edited by a moderator:
I laugh... Obnoxiously. That's the only good way to describe it. It usually leads to following off of my chair, grabbing the table to try to keep myself up, and laughing more, causing me to fall back again.

I don't cry, really. I can't remember ever crying since when I was a really little kid. Even then I was never actually really sad, it was just my little hissy spoiled fits of rage that came on when I didn't get what I wanted. So naturally there was a lot of screaming, kicking biting, and so on.

I always pinch my nose before I sneeze, so I don't actually sneeze that often. When I do it's just like the classic sneeze, if you can imagine that.

People say I laugh / giggle like Frank Iero. You know, the adorable girl / child like giggle. Well, yeah. I apparently laugh like that.

I sneeze loudly. I mean, very loud. But, I don`t sneeze that often, which is good.

I cry silently. It`s not the big inhales of air or chokes and sobs. It`s just, silent.

I always get laughed at when I sniffle. A simple sniffle. But, I sniffle with my nose scrunching up. Odd, but I don`t know.

' date='December 13, 2008 10:42 am'] Okee <3This is Becca, by the way. I think I forgot to mention.
Oh, I assumed.

Only you could possibly have so many different accounts.

Oh, I assumed.Only you could possibly have so many different accounts.
Indeed.

Hopefully this is the last one.

Hopefully.

Dad found the other and, well, yes.

I just hated having him go through my posting history, so I've tried to disappear a bit, so out comes the account he doesn't know about.

Hopefully this is the last one.

Hopefully.

D:

Thank god my dad doesn't snoop.. He just takes the laptop for hours to look through Youtube videos about training bird dogs, despite the fact that our dog is too 'excitable' for that.

XD

My dad is much too nosey.

Even when I catch him, he denies it. It's infuriating.

If something was actually going on --- like a drug trade or online prostitution or something --- I think I'd see a reason for snooping. But I'm just being a teenager. And this. . . this is tamatalk. What does he expect?

' date='December 13, 2008 10:49 am'] But I'm just being a teenager. And this. . . this is tamatalk. What does he expect?
XD I can't breathe. Luckily, My dad doesn't snoop. He just gives me parental controls on my computer. The only thing they do is turn off my computer at 10 o'clock each night. But I can just go up to my dad and ask him to turn it back on again, and he always does it. Kinda pointless XD

My sneezes are usually little. :3

My laugh is really horrible. I always end up spitting on someone. ):

When I cry, it can vary from very silently, to loud sulking and moaning. :l

XD I can't breathe. Luckily, My dad doesn't snoop. He just gives me parental controls on my computer. The only thing they do is turn off my computer at 10 o'clock each night. But I can just go up to my dad and ask him to turn it back on again, and he always does it. Kinda pointless XD
xD I know, right?

You're so lucky X_e

Sneeze:

My sister says their kyoot. O_O Cause I'm all "Choo. :3"

Cough:

Manly. ._.

Laugh:

It depends on the situation. If it's the everyday funny thing... I laugh like LAUREN! O____O But if it's a Manny,Andy,me,Scott,Meghan,Johannes and Miller monent, I laugh so HARD, like a little girl. xD

Cry:

I hardly cry, I only cry over BIG HUGE STUFF. [Like this time my dad said he was gonna run over my trombone. O_O]

Sniffle:

O_O

Sneeze:

Traditional "Choo!" or quiet/barely audible.

XD

Cough:

Raspy. If I cough once, I go into a coughing fit. O_O

Laugh:

My laugh is really...

Urm. Laugh-y?

Cry:

I cry silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back