how do you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
Listen i dont want to sound cheesy....but how DO you prononce "Tamagotchi" is it tamag..Atchi or tamagOchi, I'm just not sure :furawatchi:

Tamagirl#1 ;)

I'm not quite sure, I've always pronounced it tAmagotchi, but in the new commercial they pronounce it tomagotchi.

Depends what accsent you have, I have a southern english voice so I say "tam-uh-got-chee"

If you are american, You may say "tom-uh-got-chee"

You want to say tamagot-chi, because it's written (ta)(ma)(go)(*SLIGHT PAUSE*)(chi) in Japanese where the letters in parenthesis are individual sounds, or characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
go here for the v3 commercial V3
it says tamagotchi in it B)
[SIZE=12pt] That is just some women who got payed to sing some odd song, and say Tamagotchi. People pronounce it differently in other countries. [/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore :angry:

and I find her pronoucation of it rather annoying myself. Makes me want to pour something particularily unpleasant over her head.

I pronounce it tama-gotchi...
*shrugs* meh, don't worry about it - everyone knows what you're talking about...lol!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Same. B)

Americans are so different to the way I say it.. Or the rest of Australia..

TamaMum's in UK right? So maybe it's some UK-Australian thing? :eek:

Huh. I always thought it was "TAH-muh-GAH-chee". I guess it's "TAH-MUH-go-CHEE" Hmm...time to tell my sis(Tamagirl#1) and ALL my cousins were sayin' it wrong!

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

[SIZE=12pt] That is just some women who got payed to sing some odd song, and say Tamagotchi. People pronounce it differently in other countries. [/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore :ph34r:
:ph34r: :( :blink: :D :D heh heh your right!!! :D ;) :p B) :) :D

Tamagirl#1 (acidently sined in as tamaguy #1 my brother!)

Well i was hoping that Admin would reply 'cause he works for Bandai!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back