How Fast Can You Type

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what my actual time is xP

It really just depends if I know what I'm going type first. Somethings take me longer than others, especially when I can't think of the wording I want to use.

The last test I took was about 4 years ago, and I don't remember what my score was back then, but I've gotten faster.

26 WPM.

I know, you may laugh if you'd like. I type really slowly. And it didn't help that the words to type were a bit hard. Try playing Ink Link of shockwave.com and know what they draw, but can't type the answer because you can't type very fast. D:

When I take tests, I slow down, because I'm copying stuff, but when I type just like...from my brain, I suppose, I'm pretty dang fast. :]

So tests lie.

I can like text and type at 270 letters per minute. I did a pica training exersise. Theyr'e awsome and best of all this took me less than a minute to do this!!!!!!! I am so great :wacko: :ph34r: :) ;) :furawatchi:

158WPM on the first one.. 123WPM on the second.. and 153WPM on the third. I've been a very fast typer since 5th grade.

70 WPM. I type pretty fast sometimes I'm not lying. It said that. :(

Apparently, 28 WPM. But I didn't know some of the words they used in that sentence, and stuff... If I just type my own thing, I am way faster then that! Tests are evil!

I can type fast-ish if I want to.

But most of the time I'm too lazyy.

I'm gonna take my dang time and no one's gonna tell me I'm too slow >___>

Around 40 WPM when i KNOW what to type in my head. If i have to copy somethng from the computer that i havent seen before than i type around 31 WPM. I type with my middle fingers and its so incredibly comfortable. By the way, im 11 years old and quite alot faster than others in my class who type at around 19 WPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back