How Fast Do You Read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
569 WPM. I think I need to be a bit faster, lol. ;D

Edit:

I tried again and got 900 WPM. I think I still need to be faster, but that's just me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I actually think reading speed has nothing to do with overall intelligence.

But maybe I'm just being a bit preachy in stating my opinion. :D

No, it doesn't, actually.I just take pride in the fact that I beat someone who is on the low end of genius, older than me, and most likely reads a lot more than me.

I have having a life. GIVE ME BACK MY ANTILIFEEE. DD:

^^ Hmmm... Youagree~

I ceratinly hope 900 WPM doesn't mean I have a lower IQ or any of that. 0_0

1171 WPM.

And I type at 91 WPM.

Pretty good for an 12 year-old, no? ;D

^^ Hmmm... Youagree~
I ceratinly hope 900 WPM doesn't mean I have a lower IQ or any of that. 0_0
Nah. The way you read is often determined by how you were taught, how often your parents read to you, etc.

I type a little bit slow lately. Mostly because I dropped out of my typing program when I was seven. xD

....397 wpm...

At least that's enough to make me a pretty good reader. But I'm not nearly as fast as any of you...

Mwahahahaha. You're all beat!

330! >:3

I didn't expect anything better. I don't really read at hyper speed like all the rest of you. xP

Ah...Oh well.

330 WPM xP I wasn't speed reading, I was actually reading what I was given and paying attention to it. I love to read though 8] so i'm fine

[SIZE=7pt]...[/SIZE]

are you SUUUUREE? O_O I was 573... Then I went back, and started the test over, and counted to 30 and 1318 WPM. So you're saying it took you LESS than 30 seconds to read that. o_O Were you skimming through, or were you actually paying attention?

I'm not trying to sound rude, its just I find that very hard to believe?

Yes, so 573, but I'm perfectly fine with this, I know I am a fast reader, and I know this text had big words xP.

400 WPM? 8O

... Though, for my age, I guess I shouldn't complain... xP

Cecib :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back