How fast do you type?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm able to type really fast. I've learned to type that way when I was about 7.

I can type kinda fast coz I was addicted to computer when I was like 7-10 now Ive stopped using the computer so much.

I'm in the 60-70 WPM (Words per minute) range. How about you? If you're not sure, you can say if you type with all your fingers, or with only your pointer fingers (You know what I mean.), or a mixture of both. I type with all my fingers exept when I'm typing numbers, then I have to look down at my hands and type.
~SkyCrystal~
I have about 80 WPM. Thats why I can type a wall of text the size of my arm in 5 minutes. xD

Now is that really necessary, can we just take her word for it? It's OK if you don't, but it'd be nice if you did without doubting her. If you believe in yourself you can do anything, and if you believe in her, she can do anything too.
Just thought I would add that :3

Peace
Thanks. ;)

I really just don't have the time to take another typing test, so you should believe me either way. :p

Faster then the speed of light! xP

Nah, but most peopel say I can type pretty close to that. Does anybody know a site where you can find out how many words yo can type per minute?

Thanks. ;)
I really just don't have the time to take another typing test, so you should believe me either way. :p
You don't have the time to type a 15 word sentence?

Use this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I type fairly fast about 52wph because i can touch type. At school i sometimes do 2 finger typing as well as touch typing ^_^

Im the fasted typer in my class nearly everyone else is frantically searching the keyboard for the letters so i get really impatient when they are typing and i press the letters for them! ^_^

I don't know exactly. I guess I'm kinda fast, but meh. I don't care how fast I type as long as I get what I want done.

I type pretty fast. Not to fast though. I don't really feel like taking a test.

According to that speed test of a sentence someone posted here, 83WPM. xD

I am fast, but most of the time I type at a normal rate to think what I am going to write about and not write down nonsense.

After all, sooner or later I will have it all written, and I prefer coherent writing than something I have dashed through.

You don't have the time to type a 15 word sentence?Use this.
OK, if you insist.

The text goes down when you stop typing, it goes down fast, and it skips a lot of number. So, it was originally 119, but it went down.

And it is also OK to type whatever you want, so I typed a sentence that you could understand, instead of random letters.

https://i25.tinypic.com/2ep5aaa.jpg

Uhhhmmm it depends but I get like 25-30 words a second so is that good lol? =D?

depends on the keyboard i use.

if i use one like i have now(sticky keys because of my sister)

or the kind i use at school (clean with nothing sticky on it)

I type pretty fast. I often get some words mixed up though

Instead of MAN, I might type MAD. But I am pretty fast thanks to AiM =D

*I tllk that WPM thing and Got 65 words per minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back