How fun/dumb is your reply?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
200%

Teacher: I'm giving you students a hero essay for homework. Write about your favourite hero.

Students friend: You can write about the IGA peoplez.

At home: (an advert comes on screen) "IGA. Independant Grocers of Australia. Local Heroes."

Student writes about IGA Local Heroes

Students friend: Ha ha he he ho ho!

Teacher laughs out loud.

xx Chrissy

The teacher gives the class a HW Assignment to do, about your hero. (Heroes: Steve Irwin, a celeb, the Queen, etc.) But Student jokes about it and does it on a IGA Advert.

See, this Aussie ad makes out that since IGA is sooo good, sooo friendly, soooo helpful that they called themselves "heroes".

xx Chrissy

oh... my... %80?

By the way, dont let wet jumpy gorillas eat your pizza in the middle of july if your nose is green and soft because you will have to go to rabbit land were the yellow rocks are green. to do that you have to swim 1,234,567,890 steps in the rain with a purple hairy 8 foot tall snowman riding in your lunchbag which you have to drink and wash a movie with jello that is flavored tuti fruiti, then you will find a dishwasher dying in a ditch because a 4 yard long metal snail is milking it. then you have to pluck a cow from a dog tree and fling it at the red frying pan quickly while digging a 7 foot pen out of the blue watery oatmeal, because you are rejoicing with your yacht. Then you hike 900 miles up with your envelope then give your TV to the frog kings hat and in a split year you will be in rabbit land where the yellow rocks are green, but you will get caught up in geopgraphy and in a really long second you will be eating pizza in the middle of July with a soft green n ose and wet jumpy gorillas are starting to eat your pizza, and when they're done, you'll have to go to rabbit land where the yellow rocks are green....

1% ._.

So you're canoeing in your backyard, and a tire falls off. How many ice cream cones does it take to reshingle your roof? None, because snakes don't have bones!

0% sounds like a corny joke

Pummins

short for pumpkins!!! HAHAHAA

..__//_

(.........)

(.........)

50%

I shot a dog coz he ate his OWN FOOD instead of my underpants!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

100% that made me LOL. (No serioulsy I was cracking up laughing)

Attack of the killer Bunnies!! WITH POCKY :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back