HOw HOW HHHOOOWWW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really want a hanatchi somebody please post please!! :p
What version? If you're talking about a V1, V2, or V3, you have to take kind of bad care but make it REALLY skinny! It also must be on an odd generation. On V4, getting a Hanatchi is random.

well on the v4 the hanatchi is a random character but i can tell u it must be a girl that is all i can say

It's random. It depends on how well or bad you take care of your Tamagotchi. :wacko:
Actually, V4 growth is not random, it is how well/bad you take care of your tamagotchi in skill points, and life-like.

Here is a Growth Chart Spudi made for us. It isn't exactly right in the growths, it is the knowledge spudi has with tamagotchis so far :lol:

i have an idea :p v3, treat it bad, but not that bad. if you do, you may end up with the gozarutchi,masktchi ;) ,the pineapple dude, or the mohawk man with a hawaii suit.the problem is, it may be a random one between a few others... :wub: v4, there is only chance to get him.(or should i say her?it has to be a girl...)on the tamatalk growth chart, she is a universal adult in the female section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back