how i got mametchi on v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gru66y

Reaction score
this is eva my mametchis life so far.

generation: 1

toddler: mitzutamatchi

teen: patapatatchi

adult mametchi

* it must have full training

weight:

my baby girl was 13lb when it changed

(lost max of 1 heart at a time)

my mitzutamatchi was 13lb when it changed

(lost max of one happy and 1 hungry at a time)

my patapatatchi was exactly 30 lb when it changed.

(i lost 2 hungry and 1 happy)

tips:

- dont use chests. they could make your tama unhappy causing it to loose hearts

- if connecting make sure if you loose a game you fix up your tamagotchi cause some times when it looses it looses a happy heart.

- whenever you have spare time exercise your tama i say about 3-5 timea a day.

- when your tama brushes its teeth, has a bath etc... dont keep it there for too long because your tama could have thing wrong with it and you wouldnt know

- have the sound on because if you cant hear it you wount be able to fix it if it calls.

- dont be afraid to give it a treat sometimes.. i give a treat 2 time a day.

good luck.......

if you can think of anything ive missed add it...

~TOM~

nope, it's not that hard to get mametchi. I got him 1G. now i got himatchi on 2G (toddler).

Himatchi looks so-so on drawn version but in tama pixel, it looks SOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT!

Mametchi is not that hard to get. It can loose hungry/happy hearts and it doesn't have to have full training and once I used a chest and my tama turned into Otokitchi and lost all her hearts but I still got Mametchi.

actually if there taking bath or brushing teeth.. that emans there fine. if sumthibng happened they would stop.

has anyone had troubles getting mametchi?

isnt it surposed to be the hardest character to get?

No, not true. It'll be easy to get if you do good job in caring for your young pet.

4 starters, play with ur tama alot so it will b happy. a lot of da time when it says it duzunt want 2 plat itz hungary so feed it

:furawatchi: Good luck with mah tips!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]this is going to be very helpful! I have a toddler so I'll try your tips! Thanks![/SIZE]

~Tama_Mama27

Last edited by a moderator:
Evry since Xmas '05 ( 1st tama) (lol, I know...) I wanted a Mametchi, and nvr got 1. Im getting a V3 next week, and Lets see if my first try can get it. THX!!!

this is eva my mametchis life so far.
generation: 1

toddler: mitzutamatchi

teen: patapatatchi

adult mametchi

* it must have full training

weight:

my baby girl was 13lb when it changed

(lost max of 1 heart at a time)

my mitzutamatchi was 13lb when it changed

(lost max of one happy and 1 hungry at a time)

my patapatatchi was exactly 30 lb when it changed.

(i lost 2 hungry and 1 happy)

tips:

- dont use chests. they could make your tama unhappy causing it to loose hearts

- if connecting make sure if you loose a game you fix up your tamagotchi cause some times when it looses it looses a happy heart.

- whenever you have spare time exercise your tama i say about 3-5 timea a day.

- when your tama brushes its teeth, has a bath etc... dont keep it there for too long because your tama could have thing wrong with it and you wouldnt know

- have the sound on because if you cant hear it you wount be able to fix it if it calls.

- dont be afraid to give it a treat sometimes.. i give a treat 2 time a day.

good luck.......

if you can think of anything ive missed add it...

~TOM~
Thank you!I'll try it and see if it works!

Regards,

Kate

When I got a V3 My adult the first time was a Mametchi.Then the batteries ran out and somethin happened and then I lost my Mametchi :'(... Then I tried getting another 1, but it turned out being another one.But it was still cute :D

mametchi is the best chara on odd gen.s, so the way 2 get is quite easy: perfect care

refill every dropped heart at once (it will even forgive u the loss of all hearts by using the chest if u refill at once)

clean up poop at once, react 2 every attention call and don let it get overweight

maybe helpfull 2 feed various foods and play a lot

just do all the best u can do 4 a tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back