How i Got my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theresety07

Reaction score
My name is Anne Therese Ty(Complete name)please call me Therese, my real nickname was Plang-Plang(please dont call me that nickname unless your my mother)

So here is howi got my Tamagotchi

When i was in third grade, i got jealous of my friends tamagotchi v3 and i told my mom, why didint you buy me a tamagotchi and my mother said, anak just face it, even if you dont have those valuable toys, you can buy the latest version later, so i agreed to her, a few months later when we went to Manila my mom promised me a tamagotchi, because of my joy, a few days later i accidently made it die so the next one, i raised him well(because the one that died was a girl)so now im producing the 2nd generation and she is now an adult, i wisth to produce more and more generations of them :lol:

Note:A tamagotch can connect to a tamagotchi so dont mistake tamagotch for a tamagotchi v5 ok? anyone who replies this message, please also send me a picture of tamagotchi v1 and v2 as a reply

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk!

We're always glad when a new member joins so you're very welcome here!

Make sure you visit all the forums!

Here's a list of useful links:

If you're new: User's guide to TamaTalk

If you have a question: Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to talk about Tamagotchis: Seriously Tamagotchi

If you want to talk (but not about Tamagotchis): (Non) TamaTalk

If you're in the mood for a game: The Arcade

If you want to know what can and can't be said: Alternatives to swearing

If you want to read over the rules: Rules and Regulations

If you want to read over more rules: Rules and Regulations 2

If you wish to use your acting skills: Role Play Games

Make sure you read the pinned topics at the top of the pages. These will tell you what can go into that topic or what can't.

I know it seems like alot but it's really easy to get used to here.

PM me if you need help or a friend!

Have fun on TamaTalk!

I don't have a picture of a V1 or V2 but if I find one I'll send you one!

Welcome to TamaTalk :(

And it's really not a good idea to put your full name on a website because unfortunately, there are internet predators that will take your personal information that you give out and track you down. And your name is the one of the worst things to give out. Just a tip, don't want anyone getting hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back