How lame are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesh, but you havent met Sooslik. He is my special sock ball. He is very special cuz he is made entirely out of socks.
So yesh, now you have met Spongey, Puffle (His actual name is Marshmellow) and now Sooslik.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!
Well, my life is now complete. :]

I am lame because I love Twilight

I am lame because illiey12 is my god, my life, my love.

I am lame because my life revolves around illiey12

I am lame because I pray before I go to sleep.

I am lame because I came first against girls who are like, 9, in my Irish Dance Competition.

I am lame because I spend my life on MSN and TT. Well, the whole internet more like.

I am lame because I am alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am lame because I love TwilightI am lame because illiey12 is my god, my life, my love.

I am lame because my life revolves around illiey12

I am lame because I pray before I go to sleep.

I am lame because I came first against girls who are like, 9, in my Irish Dance Competition.

I am lame because I spend my life on MSN and TT. Well, the whole internet more like.

I am lame because I am alive.
You are not lame, Maria.

I will never call you lame, no matter how lame you claim to be.

Praying before you sleep is good. Its a great habit.

Plus I spend my life on the internet too....so you're definately not alone on that.

I am lame because I think it's fun to eat crayons. Seriously, they're so chewy and wonderful.

I am lame because I truly hate almost all of my real life friends, but I pretend to love them for the sake of my sanity.

I am lame because I had to go sell Girl Scout cookies, and I told one of the customers that I'd give them free cookies if they killed me and put me out of my misery.

I am lame because I bought an Iphone simply because I had nothing better to do.

I am lame because I found two Skittles in my bra. I ate them both. God knows how they got there.

I am lame because I colored my nails with a Sharpie.

I am lame because I pretended to faint from heat in gym to avoid playing soccer. I hate to brag, but the lesson there was that I'm pretty good at acting when I need to.

I am lame because I think that long fingers are sexy.

I am lame because I ran into lockers, screamed at a water fountain because I mistook it for my friend, ran into the same lockers from before, then fell down a staircase.

I am lame because I did all of the things above.

The only New Year's Eve party - or any party this year for that matter - was the Animal Crossing one.

Gah, I'm lame. Very lame...

I'm lame because I sat on the floor when my teacher told me to sit. (On the chair)

This is the lamest!

And...

I'm lame because I try to hit myself and then fall down the stairs.

I am lame because I didn't even plan on crying when my mom said I mgith not be able to make my 7 AM Jazz reharsal [i just broke out into tears, not planned]

I am lame because I bring my Flute to school, and find out theres no Jazz Band that day. XD

I am lame because I had to ask my poor BD to put the Tuba in my grandma's car.

I am lame because I brought my Piccolo to school and my BD was sicl.

I am lame because I can't do Blues. Even if it was to save the world.

I am lame because I asked my BD if I could play Piccolo for Jazz Band.

I am lame because I thought my Jazz Audition "Ain't Misbehavin" was supposed to be by memory.

I am lame because I played a High C# on Flute to see if my Flute was in tune.

I am lame because I thought my Flute was sharp when I bought a tuner and said it was flat.

I am lame because my ears trick me.

I am lame because I feel like a poser because I wnat to be scene, and most scenes are confindent.

I am lame because I wear a sweat jacket in 12 degrees weather, and don't get sick or get frostbite, and all my freinds think I'm crazy.

I am lame because I don't do anything during ROB excpet walk around.

I am lame because I hit myself in the mouth with my Piccolo.

I am lame because I almost had a heartattack because I unscrewed one of my valves on my Tuba.

I am lame because I am a stalker.

I am lame because I apologized to my Tuba for unsrewing the valve. And I hugged it.

I am lame because I nearly cried at Jazz Band because I thought I hated playing Trombone.

I am lame because before a concert, I almost accidently took another person's flute. When nobody in my Flute section all had Yamaha's and mine was a Gemeinhardt.

I am lame because I want to be in 8th grade band. Which I probably won't be in, due to the ratio.

I am lame because I'm afraid of people in wheelchairs [Not having a broken leg, I'm talking Crebal Palsy.]

^ You're not lame, you musical genius. :]

I have some new ones now.

I am lame because I managed to capsize our whole canoe on our residential trip by standing up and singing "Kum ba yah ma lord" quite randomly.

I am lame because I go into stores, pick out expensive gorgeous clothes and then discover I can't afford it all and have a break down.

I am lame because I only just discovered how to take pics on my webcam.

I am lame because I am scared of washing up. (Long story. . .)

I am lame because I am on a diet but I just made some chocolate cookies because I was bored.

I am lame because I tried to do scene hair and ended up looking like a fail.

I am lame because I just swallowed my gum. And then started laughing randomly.

Let's see how long this list goes xD

I am lame because I spill some type of drink on the floor every other day.

I am lame because I live on the computer.

I am lame because I am so effing Fall Out Boy obsessed.

I am lame because I fell asleep 5 minutes last night before Fullmetal Alchemist came on, and I missed the whole episode.

I am lame because I only typed that 'episode' fifty times before I actually spelled it right :/

I am lame because I squealed everytime that MTV went to a commercial because they play footage of Fall Out Boy live from the inaugural ball singing America's Suitehearts yesterday, even though I saw it like, a million times ._.

I am lame because I still watch cartoons like Scooby-Doo and Looney Toons.

I am lame because my phone was ringing and I thought it was my moms.

I am lame because I am too stubborn to get off of this dang computer to go wash my horrid looking hair.

I am lame because I freaked out when the chat died a few seconds ago.

I am lame because I get mad when my connection gets broke.

I am lame because I think that I can actually make a Patrick Stump plush x3

I am lame because when I get bored, I doodle Fall Out Boy members and Fullmetal Alchemist characters XP

I am lame because I thought that 'Gease' as in the anime Code Gease was pronounced geese, not ge-aus.

I am lame because I sat down on a snow covered swing then had to come in with my butt wet last week x_x

I am lame because I dreamed that I danced with Pete Wentz...

And I am lame because until yesterday I could not spell 'commercial' right.

~Mew

I'm lame because I went to Books-A-Million to get the newest Naruto books.

I'm also lame because I have all 33 Naruto cooks up to date, and all 8 Chobits books.

I'm lame because I count down to anime conventions.

I'm lame because I remember the days when I started watching certain shows.

I'm lame because ... awhh man I lost it.

I'm lame because I always forget what I'm about to write.

x3 Thanks. But there are times I am lame. [Like that tme I asked my BD if I could play Piccolo for Jazz band, and he said no, because it wouldn't sound right. D: No fair.]

I have some new ones now.

I am lame because I managed to capsize our whole canoe on our residential trip by standing up and singing "Kum ba yah ma lord" quite randomly.

I am lame because I go into stores, pick out expensive gorgeous clothes and then discover I can't afford it all and have a break down.

I am lame because I only just discovered how to take pics on my webcam.

I am lame because I am scared of washing up. (Long story. . .)

I am lame because I am on a diet but I just made some chocolate cookies because I was bored.

I am lame because I tried to do scene hair and ended up looking like a fail.

I am lame because I just swallowed my gum. And then started laughing randomly.
SO much in common. I also swallow my gum alot. You know your gum doesnt come out of you for 10 years if you swallow it? I must have like...40 pieces of it stuck in me right now, haha.

Some more reasons:

I am lame because I stare at the table and than start laughing like a maniac.

I am lame because I spit when I laugh.

I am lame because I look up pointless things on WikiHow, like ''How to put on make-up'' when I dont even wear make-up.

I am lame because I made up a secret land called ''Spring Valley''.

I am lame because I dont like having crushes on people.

I am lame because I enjoy being lame.

And I am proud to say I am NOT lame because Maria (TamaMaria) is my best friend in the world!

SO much in common. I also swallow my gum alot. You know your gum doesnt come out of you for 10 years if you swallow it? I must have like...40 pieces of it stuck in me right now, haha.
Some more reasons:

I am lame because I look up pointless things on WikiHow, like ''How to put on make-up'' when I dont even wear make-up.

And I am proud to say I am NOT lame because Maria (TamaMaria) is my best friend in the world!
Actually I heard that was just an old wives tale. I don't think it stays there for that long.. but maybe. :)

And the bolded sounds like me! I love wikihow! :D

Some more reasons:

=O We have something in common!

I look up random articles like "How to get a man to propose to you" when I'm not in a relantionship. xD

[Ps, this is RT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back