How late do you stay up? >8D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually get to bed around 3 to 4 am and get up around noon. I'm trying to change my sleeping habits though because I really don't like the idea of sleeping the day away even though I'm a night owl. ;)

I have to go to bed 8:30 - 9:00 pm! So early! :p So when mum's gone, then I switch the lights on, my MP3-player, DS and books and diary! :D So I'm usually awake till 11:00 - 2:00. xD I get up around 8:00 or 9:00 am. School, then it's 7:00 - 7:30am. -_-

Usually come off my PC at anywhere between 11:30pm - 1:30am and stay on my iPod browsing the internet or talking to people on Skype until about 3 in the morning. :3

I'm 14 by the way. :D

For me the latest on a school day is like 12:30 and the earliest is like 10:00 but on weekends or when there's no school anytime I want. The latest I ever stayed up was like 3:00 AM only, I could stay up longer but I don't want to. :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok I want to redo my post on here

I wake up at like around 11:00 am-1:00 pm it depends how long I stay up for

I am usally am on the computer tell like 2:30am or 1:00 am it depends how late my mom wants me to stay up (right now its 3:23 am I am not supposed to be up lol)

thats summer

I havn't started school yet but i think since its high school I prob have to wake up at like 6:30 am or something and only allowed to stay up tell 9:00 pm on week days (like I said I really don't know since its sill summer for meh)

During the 8th grade school year I'd do homework until 9PM, go on the computer until 10, or read until 11. Then I'd go to bed.

Usually I'm bothered by different things while I'm trying to sleep so it makes it hard for me not to listen to them.....I usually wind up falling asleep at midnight or later.

During the summer I go on the computer and talk to my friends until 1am or later, then go to sleep after.

Now when I go to high-school, my parents paid like 20k to get me in, so I have to study like no tomorrow. The average time of going to bed at this school ranges from 12-3am. My sister is a Senior this year and she says that sometimes she does not get any sleep at all.

So my dad told me, "Make caffeine your friend"

um i'm a night owl and i usually go to bed at 9 or 1o but actually fall asleep around 11 or 12

during school i go to bed at 9 and fall asleep sooner { 1o or 11 }

I'm very nocturnal and my sleeping schedule is messed up big time at the moment.

I usually fall asleep around the hours of 4-5am and wake up around 3-4pm.

It's summertime so I have nothing to worry about, don't do much anyway.

During school I tend to fall asleep around midnight and wake up at 6am.

Okay, here goes (reposting because)

Well, I'm supposed to go to bed at 10:30pm because my mum thinks I can't handle late nights. What she doesn't know is that 10:30pm is only when I turn my laptop and light off. Then I grab my mp3 player, get into bed and listen to it until usually past midnight. At which point I'm hungry and everyone's in bed, so I go and take some food and eat it. Then I go to sleep.

But, sometimes, in the weekend, I only turn my light off at 10:30pm, and take my laptop into bed, where I am on it until about 1am.

I wake up at 7:15am on school days and about 8-9 am in the weekend and holidays.

ussually when i had really-dang-many-college-assignments i wouldn't have any sleep, and slept a few hours after the classes end

when there are holidays (like now), i can stay up till 4-6AM =__=, but ussually i slept at 1-2AM

first post here! :D welllll...being that it's the summer i usually go to bed whenever i want. that's usually 2am, if not, later. i shut my laptop off at around 11pm and my tv at 11:30pm. but on school nights, everything's off at 10:30pm but i'm up til about 12am. ^_^

Tamachat for 7 hours,MLP 2 hours,sleep,do whatever.

Since it's summer, I've been staying up until like 3-4 AM watching TV in my bed and getting up between 1 and 2 PM. I'm a night owl, but when I do get to sleep, I like as much of it as possible. My body clock is all messed up right now, I've got about three weeks to get myself together before school starts. During the school year, I go to bed between 10 and 11 PM and get up at 6 AM.

In the middle of summer, I used to sleep at 2 am and wake up at 10 am. Now I'm just suddenly trying to sleep early, so I go to be at around 11-11:30 pm, play Sudoku, and sleep at about 1 am. I usually wake up in between 7-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back