how long after i have baby's will.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kandi15

Reaction score
how long after i have babys will the parents go away? its been 25 hours~~ :D help! i have 2 tamagotchis and i have restarted them so many times!!!!! this is the first baby ive ever had i need desperate help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your adult Tama will leave at midnight. There's a very sad ritual where the paremt watches over the baby sleeping for about 3 and a half minutes, and then floats off the screen. *sniff* Anyway, if you don't want to stay up till midnight, you can always set the clock to 11:59PM.

Your adult Tama will leave at midnight. There's a very sad ritual where the paremt watches over the baby sleeping for about 3 and a half minutes, and then floats off the screen. *sniff* Anyway, if you don't want to stay up till midnight, you can always set the clock to 11:59PM.
[SIZE=8pt]Interesting! I'll have to watch for that next time.[/SIZE]

how long after i have babys will the parents go away? its been 25 hours~~ :unsure: help! i have 2 tamagotchis and i have restarted them so many times!!!!! this is the first baby ive ever had i need desperate help!
after the first day on the second at midnight the adult tamas will go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back