How Long are you on the Computer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only allowed 2 hours but I stay for 3-4. <3

Im on the PC more then I can count alot of times, I ride my bike alot, and Im signing up for soccer, yeah I need more friends

Last edited by a moderator:
Too much. Now I'm usually on the computer from the time I finish my homework (sometimes I'm on it while I'm doing my homework, which isn't good.) until swim practice. And then sometimes after I have swim practice and eat dinner, I come back on again. (I try not to come back on the computer after swimming.) On the weekends when I'm at my mom's house, I'm on pretty much all day (unless I have a swim meet or my dad's taking me somewhere (like windsurfing.)) at my dad's house I'm not on at all, because he doesn't have a computer. Thank goodness for swimming! If I didn't swim, I would be on here 24/7.

I'm on the computer from 30 minutes-2 hours on weekdays and on weekends I'm on from 3 hours-5 hours. So you could say I'm on the computer to much.

It depends on what day.

I REALLY need to stop getting on so much and work on my math homework more. I'm trying to get an A in two weeks and currently my grade is an 82%. -.-

Usualy it's 30-60 minutes each day give or take.

As soon as I get home from school I turn on the computer and dont get off until I have to go to bed.

On weekends when I wake up I turn on the computer and stay on all day untill bedtime ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back