How long are your showers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long do your showers take?

• 2-3 minutes. 'Cause uber short showers rule :3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10 minutes. 'Cause short showers rock. 8D

• 10-15 minutes. 'Cause I like it like that. :]

• 15-20 minutes. 'Cause those are enjoyable. =D

• 20-30 minutes. 'Cause those are the awesomeness. ^^

• 30-45 minutes. 'Cause long showers are the bomb. (=

• 45+ minutes. 'Cause I just love showers. :'D

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
15-20. But most of all my parents have a jacuzzi, and i likke taking that more than a shower! Except i do 1-2 times a mont and sometimes i dont do it at all. As for showers i take them every other day.

i donno actualy

everyday i'm gessing that if i get up at 6 and i get out at like 6:20-30 it would be 20-30...

0.o

i dont really know.

i dont look at the clock!

XP

i'll look on monday when i have to get up at 6 like regular again XP

I take Really long showers lol, I pretty much use up all the Hot Water XD

Two six minute showers a day. In my house if you take a fifteen minute shower, the water won't be hot (actually not even warm, it feels freezing) anymore, and then it takes a half hour to heat up again.

I don't even have showers. The only reason why is because there is always a bunch of my dads and brothers hair covering the bottom of it. So I have baths. Don't make fun of me...

Sorry But I find this to be a little bit of a personal question and I think this topic should be closed or removed am I not right?
No, you're not.

Tamatalk doesn't require anyone to post where they don't want to. People can post what they feel comfortable with so long as it doesn't break any of the rules.

For the people who feel uncomfortable about a certain topic, it's as easy as leaving the topic and not coming back to it.

------------------------------------------

Sandragotchi: I'm jealous of your jet bath o.o That would be so nice for my neck right now. It's killing me ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back