How Long Between Evolutions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
My Tama is now a Young Mametchi (sp?) and is only 1 year old.

But, just wondering how long it takes to get from a teen to an adult and then from an adult to an oldtimer.

Thanks!

Depending on the version, an adult usually turns into an oldtimer when it's eleven years old.

And a teen usually turns into an adult when it's around three or four (on the v4, at least. I forget what it is for the other versions.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. :(

It's a V4.5 that I'm asking, but am curious on the V1 and V2 as well (as I hope to get new batteries for my other two tomorrow night).

I'm anxious to see what he evolves into... Everyone wants a urayoungmametchi, which he is, but I'm hoping he doesn't turn into a uramametchi or mametchi.

I want a uratogetchi. 8)

Do different pets take different amounts of time (suggested by you saying 3 or 4, not a distinct number)?

And, a bit off-topic (but I'd rather not take up space with another thread), can the original Tamas and all the other older versions be named?

I'm looking into buying some of the older ones and am curious. =)

Thank you. :(
It's a V4.5 that I'm asking, but am curious on the V1 and V2 as well (as I hope to get new batteries for my other two tomorrow night).

I'm anxious to see what he evolves into... Everyone wants a urayoungmametchi, which he is, but I'm hoping he doesn't turn into a uramametchi or mametchi.

I want a uratogetchi. 8)

Do different pets take different amounts of time (suggested by you saying 3 or 4, not a distinct number)?
Well, it's different on different versions, so I don't really remember. I think sometimes it takes three and a half days (so it's still three when it evolves) and then other times it takes four days. It all really depends on the version and whether you pause it or not.

To answer your off topic question: The original tamas from the nineties cannot be named.

Okay...

As mentioned, I have V1, V2, and V4.5. But, 3 to 4 days is still a good estimate, so thank you. =)

Oh, they can't? Well, I'll still probably call them something, even if they don't know it, LOL. I'm hoping to get the Angel, Devil, Morino, and Ocean Tamas. :D

Okay...
As mentioned, I have V1, V2, and V4.5. But, 3 to 4 days is still a good estimate, so thank you. =)

Oh, they can't? Well, I'll still probably call them something, even if they don't know it, LOL. I'm hoping to get the Angel, Devil, Morino, and Ocean Tamas. :D
Yes, that's what I do with my ocean. I still 'give' him a name even though you're not able to store it on your tamagotchi. I named my ocean Jimmy. :p

LOL.

Well, it's like with the original AIBOs... I've owned them before and they don't have voice recognition, but I still managed to name all 4 that I had owned. :D

I think the only reason I'd like to be able to store the name as it'd be easier to keep them straight (if I manage to get all the ones I'm after, that is, it'll be hard to remember who's who). ^___^;;

Do you know much about Tama sleep patterns? Last night, Moko (V4.5) went to sleep at 9PM, which I find the normal time, but tonight it was 8PM... Last night he was a toddler, today a teen.

LOL.
Well, it's like with the original AIBOs... I've owned them before and they don't have voice recognition, but I still managed to name all 4 that I had owned. :D

I think the only reason I'd like to be able to store the name as it'd be easier to keep them straight (if I manage to get all the ones I'm after, that is, it'll be hard to remember who's who). ^___^;;

Do you know much about Tama sleep patterns? Last night, Moko (V4.5) went to sleep at 9PM, which I find the normal time, but tonight it was 8PM... Last night he was a toddler, today a teen.
Well, it all depends on what character you have. Different characters go to sleep at different times. (I find that in general toddlers go to sleep at 8:00 and teens go to sleep at 9:00, but with adults it can vary from 8:00 to 10:00).

This is how long Tamagotchi take to evolve (not sure about old timers):

Tamagotchi Connexion versions 1-3

Baby to Child: One hour

Child to Teenager: 24 hours

Teenager to Adult: 72 hours

Adult to Matchmaker Visit: 72 hours

Tamagotchi Connexion versions 4 and 4.5

Teenager to Adult: 48 hours

Thanks, both of you. :furawatchi:

Dancinkayley, I assume those times apply after each evolution (as in, baby becomes child in an hour, then another 24 it becomes a teenager).

Good to know! I didn't know the newer ones went faster. :)

My urayoungmametchi is still sleeping and it's almost 8:30AM... He went to bed at 8:00PM. He must've been tired!

This is how long Tamagotchi take to evolve (not sure about old timers):
Tamagotchi Connexion versions 1-3

Teenager to Adult: 72 hours

Tamagotchi Connexion versions 4 and 4.5

Teenager to Adult: 48 hours

Do teenager have to have the skills for a special character before they turn adult,

or can yu become a special character as long as you get the points before the matchmaker???

Thank you.

I want a uratogetchi. 8)

u will not get ura togetchi.

you would have to be in the male meme family (daiyatchi and kujakutchi).

when you meet those requierments,raise your spiritual points (fist) and he should turn into one!

hope i helped

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the entire growth process. Please note that if you pause your Tamagotchi it will take longer to evolve. All of these times are unpaused times.

Egg to baby: 1-5 minutes

Baby to Toddler: 1 hour

Toddler to Teen: 24 hours

Teen to Adult: 48-72 hours

Adult to visit from matchmaker: 72 hours

Adult to Oldtimer: If you don't accept the matchmaker's offer your Tama will eventually turn into an oldtimer. The ages usually vary from 9-11.

And on the P1/P2 Tamagotchis you don't get the option to name your Tamagotchi but you can always give it a name of your very own. And it can be 1000000 letters because there is no limit!

Yes MsKitty89, you're right. And those times only really apply if you have not been pausing.

GotchiGirl96, Egg-baby I believe is one and a half minutes.

Dead_URAKuchipatchi, I've heard that the v4.5's growth is rather erratic, so if you have a Tamagotchi in the Urameme family, it could still evolve to a Tamagotchi in the Uramame or Urakuchi families.

I'll write the time it takes again for a milestone in a Tamagotchi's life to happen. This is for a Tamagotchi Connexion v4 seeing as that seems to be the most popular version at the moment. Don't be too worried if your Tamagotchi evolves earlier or later than the ages shown. If you've paused your Tamagotchi or put it to sleep, growth will be stunted. Yes, even for putting it to sleep seeing as Tamagotchi cannot evolve when they're asleep.

Hatchment: 1.5min after the time, day and birthday is set.

Baby-Child: 1hr after hatchment, at the approximate age of 0yr.

Preschool entry: 1hr after evolution from baby-child at the approximate age of 0yr.

Child-Teenager: 24hr after evolution from baby-child at the approximate age of 1yr.

School entry: 1hr after evolution from child-teenager at the approximate age of 1yr.

Teenager-Adult: 48hr after evolution from child-teenager at the approximate age of 2-3yr.

Job offer: 24hr after evolution from teenager-adult at the approximate age of 3-4yr.

Mateable: 24hr after evolution from teenager-adult at the approximate age of 3-4yr.

First matchmaker visit: 72hr after evolution from teenager-adult at the approximate age of 5-6yr.

Adult-Senior: Not sure exactly. The approximate age on older versions is 10yr. So I'd say... about 150hr after evolution from teenager-adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back