How long can v5s live without care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarbpopo

Reaction score
i left my tama v5s at my grandparents I wont see them until tomorrow. I have 1 hr and 15 min til the tamas go to sleep. after they wake up i'll have 3 hrs. so they will be alone without care for 4 hrs and 15 min. How long can tamagotchis live without care?

p.s. They are teens

I'm not even sure..... and WHY did u leave them at your grandparents house?! :(

I remember one time I hatched v5s and left them alone right from the baby stage with no care. They died around 7-8 hours later, faster than the v4.

Still, that's starting from the baby stage, so if your teenagers had had good care before you left them alone, they shouldn't die.

Well I've left mine alone for a full day/24 hours... They were not happy but they were alive... Depends on how often you normally play with them and care for them...

They should be fine. If you feel they really need to be cared for, call your grandparents and ask them to care for them until you get them.... They might actually like them too.

Since they are in their teens they should be fine for a few hours. They might not be very happy with you nonetheless, but they most likely won't die in that amount of time. If you're that worried about it, as silly as it sounds, I would suggest calling your grandparents and have them take care of it until you get there.

Regards,

-RC :huh:

thanks for your guys' help! they didnt die and i'm glad, i now have a chanotchi and a mametchi with 100% bondage :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back