How long can your tama live for

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter

Reaction score
This is ver2

how long can your tama live for

;) :( :angry: someones lived till 19

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually they can go longer than 99 years, but the counter will not show anything higher than that, so you would have to count from there. I had the exact same question so I am trying it on a V3. Aaron is now 92 years old. Click HERE for a pic!

KM

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]i thought the matchmaker came then u couldnt live 4 any longa cos u hav a baby then the baby takes ova the new generation! is there a way u can like not make the matchmaker come? :) [/SIZE]

yeah when the match maker cums she asks you either yes or no just press no! :furawatchi: :)

i thought the matchmaker came then u couldnt live 4 any longa cos u hav a baby then the baby takes ova the new generation! is there a way u can like not make the matchmaker come? :huh:
Dagals is right. Just keep saying No to the matchmaker and sometime between age 10 and 12 your tama will evolve into one of the oldies. If you do decide you want to have a baby after evolving into and oldie, you would only be able to breed with another oldie (opposite gender of course). This will get you 2 boy babies. Then, once you take care of the boy babies for an hour, instead of evolving into a toddler, they will evolve into Oyajitchi. Yes, straight from baby to adult in an hour! :huh: it's really kinda neat!

KM

Actually they can go longer than 99 years, but the counter will not show anything higher than that, so you would have to count from there. I had the exact same question so I am trying it on a V3. Aaron is now 92 years old. Click HERE for a pic!
KM
Can we see what your tama not casing or years I want to see what your tama looks like! :huh:

I often have pics up on Blogagotchi. Aaron just looks like the old man Ojitchi. He's my favorite! I have a link to my Blogagotchi blog in my sig if you want to look :eek:

KM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back