How long does a Tama battery last?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutecognizant

Reaction score
Just wondering how long a Tamagotchi battery lasts? If the Tama runs the entire time the battery is in it without the little tab piece being put back in?

Thanks!

A year? I've never had one battery last that long in a running Tamagotchi!

Mine have always lasted about 3 to 4 months.

If my Tamagotchi battery lasted for a year I would be so happy O_O but mine never have

Like Binary, my batteries have lasted for about 3 months each time, maybe a little longer, but the Familitchi is pretty consistent. That's the v5, if you didn't know, I heard it called that myself and it stuck with me.

this might sound odd but this will vary on toy

some will last about 3-4 months

some can indeed last one full year

other factors effect it too like amount of IR connection used, also sound will affect it.

some version will also use less power then others, like i found that V5's power will last longer then a V3.

hope this helped

-Nazo25 :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

it all depends on what kind of tamagotchi it is. If its an original connection wave 1 v1 than the battery seems to drain. Keep the sound off and the battery will last longer. As for the color tamagotchis you need to keep the screen at the lowest setting for brightness and no sound.

usually 3 months for a normal Tama with no sound and 1 month and a half for a color tamagotchi

Thanks for everyone who answered today. Now, how about this question? Does anyone know what's meant by "bumped topic"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back