how long does an aduilt stay with the baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katarina409

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]i raed somewhere on tama talk that an adult stay with the baby for 24hr. but thats not true? can anyone tell me? [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
the adult has to stay with the baby for at least 24 hours before it leaves.

for example, let's say the matchmaker came at 8 pm. (i dont know what times she comes, let's just pretend it's 8, ok?) if you don't pause your tam at all, at 8 pm the next day it will have been 24 hours. then you can set the clock ahead to 11.59 and watch the adult leave the baby.

if you have the baby and adult and you pause your tamagotchi, it will take longer for the adult to leave, because time stops when it's paused. hope this helps!

yeah alright thanks.

so when the adult leaves, is it still a baby or does it become a child?

thanks

when the parent leaves... the baby will still be a baby for another hour or so...because before the parent left it was actually the parent that was growing old, getting hungry etc.

hope that helps! ash

p.s. sometimes, say the match maker came at 3pm... my babys parents would stay 24 hours and some more, and would leave during the night

yeah i didn't use the match maker though..i was a partner with my sisters'

but thanks :furawatchi:

oh, ok, anyways...same idea. and glad to be of assistance

[SIZE=8pt]i raed somewhere on tama talk that an adult stay with the baby for 24hr. but thats not true? can anyone tell me? [/SIZE]
it's true! but if you pause your tamagotchi in times that you won't need it,the parent won't go away.sometimes it does!! :furawatchi: this is my tamagotchi right now!!hope i helped!!

Actually, it's both right and wrong. For instance, if the Matchmaker comes at 7 PM on Wednesday, it will leave at midnight on Friday. It always will leave at midnight. Once it leaves you will be able to name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back