How long does it take for teens to turn into an..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~bix~

Reaction score
How long does it take for teens to turn into an adult on v3? Mine has been a teen for a couple of days and i'm becoming impatient. :D

THere are several aspects that influence the speed, at which a teen turns into an adult. When you keep your tama unpaused all the time, it takes about 3 days for a teen to turn into an adult. This can also be 4 dayssometimes depending on the time it turned to a teen. I often experienced, that the teens turned to adults on the 4th day immediately after waking.

If you pause your tamagotchi, it takes him/her longer to grow, then it can last some days longer, dependent on the length and frequency of pausing.

All my teens turned into adults at some point, so don't worry, it will happen, perhaps very soon.

:D

Thanks for helping. :D

My Tamagotchi just evolved one minute ago!!

He turned into a Pyonkotchi!! He's sooo cute! But Pyonkotchi is a universal character .. Does that mean I treated him bad? :D

Ohh.. haha , this is weird. :D Oh well, I'm happy with this character, it's REALLY cute! :D

the universal characters show, that they were treated different then was expected. What I mean by this is that you probably have taken bad care for one day (perhaps only some pausing??) but then you took excellent care or something like that. It isvery strange with the universal characters, but they are by no means bad characters, personally I think that no tama character is bad, it always depends on the likes/ dislikes of the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back