How long have you been on TT for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redtama: 3 years, 4 in Sept.

Band Geek: I had it for like... maybe 2 months?

Jazz Kid: I only registered afew days ago. C=

I clicked a year because I can't remember x3 I will see when I'm done with this post.
Edit: I should have clicked 2 years Lol my bad. I'v been here for so long and have not even broken 600 posts :hitodetchi: I used to be so shy Lol.
Lol I just relized what I said 1 year and a few months.. You know what I still can't remember so I'm just gonna shutup :hitodetchi:

Edit: Typo x(

Last edited by a moderator:
On this account, since Novemeber. In general, around 2 years.

But, I'm pretty inactive now because my interest sort off.. died out? I didn't bother making another farwell topic. -shrugs-

Years. xD

I love this place. And I love all you guys on it too. <33

I've grown up a lot since the beginning. Well, not really. I still eat crayons and giggle when people make out in movies. But don't we all, really??

Axie, if you leave this year I will track you down and...well, I love you too much to kill you, but I'll pester you to come back here. (Unless I can still contact you through dA. xD)

Anyhoo, in general, I've been here since April '07, but I've really only been active for half that time. On this account, since January. I've become a lot less active here, but I only come back because of all my friends and all the people I love that I've yet to confess my love to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been on TT for about 2 years.

My Joined On meter seems to be screwed up o.o

Cecib :)

Axie, if you leave this year I will track you down and...well, I love you too much to kill you, but I'll pester you to come back here. (Unless I can still contact you through dA. xD)
Ill still be on DA X3 I mean, I'm still attempting to make failart so...as long as I still attempt I'm there.

Im sure you can lurk for my email elsewhere.

I've been on TT for almost 2 years! i joined on the 7th Febuary 2007. (As you can see by my profile)

Cya! :ichigotchi:

On my First account, kittygirl_0929, I'll be Three Tamatalk Years old in June of this year.

On this account, 2 Years. Or something like that.

On my other accounts [which I can't remember the names of], Don't know.

On my Newest Account ,Not even 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back