How Long Have You Had Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Mudkip

Reaction score
I was just curious to see. I've had my Tamas around four years now!

How about you guys?

I'm wondering what the results will be like!

~*Digital Mudkip

I was one of the gigapet slaves back in the day. I used to have a cat. It was funny, I thought the gigapet was superior to the tamagotchi and at the time, I do believe it was (and still do believe it was better than the originals).

Nowadays I was surprized to see they still had them. And for 10 dollars at that from some used seller on amazon. Had to buy with birthday money. And so I did. It was great. And I got a second one because i realized it's much more fun with two, especially v3. Then my friend wanted one!

I was about 11, 12 when those things came out originally. And now I'm 24. Maybe it's oen of those quarter life crisis things, I dunno.

summing up, I've never had a tamagotchi per se until this year, although I was around for the first revoluion.

I've been caring for Tamagotchis since December 25, 2004 (I got a V1 that Christmas). :)

-DDDTrooper

I got my first Tamagotchi when the V1 first came out. Of course, it was a V1. Now 3 years later I have 14 tamagotchis. 2 V1's, 1 V2, 2 V3's, 2 V4'S, 2 V4.5's, 1 UraTama, 1 Osutchi, 1 Mesutchi, 1 P1, and 1 Tamagotchi Angel. I'm not running any now. I'm too busy.

C~M

Got my first Tamagotchi in 97. If I counted right let me know.

Looks like a lot of people have known about Tamas for a long time! More than I expected. :eek:

I've had them for pretty long..

Few years I am estimating..

Never to old for something you love!

I've had tamagotchis since the v1 came out,my friends had them and I wanted one too so I got one and now my friends hate them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have had tmgc's for about 2 years but not realy because i loved them then i dident then i would then i wouldent then it was long about 7 months past we were going out somewhere and my brother took so much care he took me over i just had to love them so here i am now with an adult named after my loveing caring sweet brother

I have had them for about 3 years now. A few times I lost interest in them, and they were laying in the back of a drawer, collecting dust. But then, I got into them again. This time for good. So this year I have been researching them and spending most of my extra time with them. I love Tamas now! I have bought 2 new ones this year-a V4 and V4.5.

Memetchi Dreamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back