how long is ur hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=12pt]Currently bald. I don't really Like having a long amount of hair, I have bad hair, and when it grows I constantly scratch, and have the urge to pull it.[/SIZE]

So In conclusion I love getting haircuts, but I couldn't grow much hair as a female (Some boys can)..

Question to people with long hair:

-Does it got hot having that much hair, and is it uncomfortable at times?

I had hair past my butt up until I was 10 x.x It was insanely hot during the summer. My hair is also really thick so that didn't help at all.

That's one reason why I cut it off xP

It is a little hot at times but it's never uncomftorble. I enjoy having long hair.

When it's windy it blows everywhere though x.x

Until today, my hair went as far as the small of my back. But as I colour it , it was getting very dried out , so today it's been cut and now it's only just below my shoulders. :)

When it's hot, I usually wear it up in a ponytail to keep it off the back of my neck- but really short hair doesn't suit me.

-Does it get hot having that much hair, and is it uncomfortable at times?
It never gets hot with me.

It might get uncomfortable sometimes, but not usually.

Matchy :)

Well it does get pretty annoying :)

and it only gets hot if I have it out.. My hair is sooo thick 0_0 my neck sweats like hell!

I hate my hair, but everyone else thinks my hair makes me look sweet. I disagree completely.

Mine is right at the shoulders. Although it gets in my way since it's soooo hot during the summer. But I made a promise that I wouldn't cut it until...next summer....this is going to be a long summer for me and my head.

*My hair used to be really long when I was a kid, down to my butt. It is very thick and dark brown, and wavy.

*At 12, I had it cut to shoulder length and straightened it everyday(I was crazy to do that).

*Then, I let it grow a little longer, to about my shoulder blades, and just kept it pullled back into a low ponytail all the time.

*At 17, I had it cut super short, into my 1950's Audrey Hepburn style. It was so great to get rid of all that hair! I kept it clipped back at the sides with sparkly clips, styled short bangs in the front, and let it be wavy(yet controlled!) in the back. The back of my hair reached to the top of my neck. It was a great strong yet feminine look.

*After a couple years, though, that got to be too "controlled-feeling" for me. So, I grew it out and had it styled into my modern, straightened, "china-chop" thing that I have going right now(in my avatar). I love it because I can wear a headband in it, poof it up in the back, and style my bangs perfectly for a 1960's mod look when I want to. Or, I can put a little gel in it, scruff it up with my fingers, and let it blow around in the wind, and it still looks good messy and "wild" looking. I don't know what I will do next, but I really like what I have now.

Answer:

NO! I adore my hair. I'm a brunette and i LOVE experimenting with my hair. i have a tub brimming with hair accessories and i am forever turning up at school with a different hairstyle each day!!! ;) i wouldnt be able 2 b bald. HAIR RULES!!! :D

Mine's about shoulder length when I have it all down. When it's up, it hovers above my shoulders.
Same. I want to grow it longer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back