How Long is your V4 battery life for your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess-Piggy

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long does a battery life stay for a V4.....Cos i just bought on the 12 Feb and now the battery have to be change......My V3 battery life can stay for 2 months.....and this V4 is only within 3 weeks have to be change......weird.... :)

I got mine on Jan. 20th IIRC, batteries are still good! LCD not as dark as before though.

ya....i notice that the display in the LCD will start to lighten as time go by then it will have the batt with a big cross sign blinking.......i was so shocked i thought my tama is beeping for something then when i see clearly is no batt....... :) ...maybe when they pack this machine the batt is already lacking.....therefore so fast the batt is dead and got to change new one..... :p

There's been a lot of complaints about low battery life. I'm guessing there was just a bad crop of batteries that shipped from the factory; buy some new ones and it will probably last as long as it should. Nothing to worry about, I don't think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help.....i posted that day that i have change the batteries for my V4 glow in the dark within 3 weeks and now not even 1 week it have the low battery signal again........i try to take out the battery and put it back again to download also have the battery low signal......is it that there is problem with my tama......but my sunflower one the battery still ok since i buy on 12th feb till now...still perfect....is it because is a glow in a dark one?????........... ;)

There could possibly be something wrong with the btteries you are using... I hope its not your tama but I know its not because its the glow-in-the-dark one, it doesn't use battery life to glow, its a certin kindof paint.

Try putting the batteries from the sunflower tama in your glow-in-the-dark. That way, we can establish whether or not it is a tama problem or a battery problem. When you put the new batteries in, look for a LCD that is nice and rich with dark pixels and see if it lasts a bit longer. If not, you may have trouble with the actual tam; in that case, you may just want to buy a new one. :\

I jus change a new battery on it.....jus today...see how long can it last.......hopefully not the tama problem cos i get my uncle to get it from US and i stay in Singapore...... :)

I just try to use the two used old battery which are previously use by my glow in the dark tama on my sunflower tama and it not working.....the LCD is very light and totally cant see the egg......weird.....haha.....praying hard now.... :)

Faint....my tama have the sign on low battery again.....hai......within 5 days i have to change a new battery....weird weird....... :eek:

I use energizer battery for my glow in the dark tama...it only extend for two more days for usage......i use energizer battery for all my tamas and they are doing well...expect for this glow in the dark tama seem to be giving me problem...anyone can give me advise whether i should continue playing and caring with it or just take out the battery and stop..... :)

I have sunflower v4, activated it the first time on Jan 9, its still fine

Got a v3 via ebay second hand, activated that one abt two weeks ago.

On my v3, I've gotten the x for bad battery twice so far. Each time I took the battery out, wiped it off and out it back. It was fine and I was able to download where I had left off both times. Its a strange little glitch, but its one I think I can work around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back