How long was the longest time you hiccuped?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama*Lover

Reaction score
How long was the longest period of time you have ever hiccuped? Mine was 20 minutes. :huh:

If your period of time isn't listed in the poll choices, just select other and tell us here. :D

About an hour and a half. xD It was during french class, and I was sent to the principle's office for no reason... except hiccuping. It was funny. xD They thought I was faking it, because everyone else was playing around and pretending to cough and hiccup. xP

I would say a half an hour. Now I get rid of them after about five minutes though, because I have a really good way to get rid of hiccups that works for me.

I've had the same set of hiccups probably about 10 to 15 minutes in one sitting.

There was one day when I was at work I kept getting them over and over. I think I got the hiccups like 5 times just in the 8 hours I was working.

When i hiccup the maximum i do it for is 5 mins. I dont have great big hiccuping fits just little outbreaks lol.

Are you guys kidding? I hiccup ALL DAY LONG! It drives my brother N-U-T-S. But I think thier funny xD

good cure for hiccups: works 4 me everytime

get a glass of water.

pinch your nose

hold your breath

take 10 SIPS of water and swallow

let your breath out

if this dosent work.... r.e.p.e.a.t! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
2 hours it hurt my chest lol but I know how to get rid of them hold your breath for 30 seconds it works for me lol.

My way to get rid of hiccups is hold your nose and take 10 sips of water. It always works. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back