How Many Are You PLAYING With?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hey guys,

There was a topic posted a few days earlier asking how many tamas you owned, but this is a thread to ask how many you are currently playing with. Right now I'm playing with seven at once (P2, V1, V2, V4, V4.5x2, V5). I don't find it that hard because I usually play with two at the same time. It's easy when you pick games that you only need one hand to play! :) As for when I go away to work, I pause them for the morning, but then I get a lot of breaks (lunch and whatnot) to play with them again.

What about you guys?

Right now, four. A V3, two V4's and a V4.5.

The most I've looked after at once was about seven. It didn't last long though :furawatchi:

I am playing with 6!!!

1V5

1V4.5

3V4's

1V3

That is what I own as well!

I never pause them, Take the battery out or leave them to die.....

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

I was playing with two,but i debugged my V4.5 and fixed it,but I'm to lazy to restart it.So at the moment I'm only playing with one,which is my V5.

2. (technically 3) I am running a v4.5, a v5, and a Mini. The mini really doesn't count but it is nice to have on the side.

You really can't have just one playing. It gets to points where you can't do anything with your tamagotchi. But if you have 2 or 3 or even more, you always have something to do with them.

I'm currently playing with 2, a v4.5 and a v5, but as soon as I get some more batteries I might start another...

Currently, I have a v4, two v4.5's, and a v5, and I'm playing with all :lol: I'm hoping to get a P1, P2, and v3 at sometime in the future as well, and possibly a better shell of the v4.5 and the v5, but that's a bit far out.

I just mated one of my v4.5's (an Ura Togetchi) with my friend's Ura Violetchi. The two babies are both still in their baby stages, but we're keeping each other updated :( I'm working on the whole neglecting thing to see if I can actually get a Mametchi that way, but since it's not the first generation, we'll see how well (or not) that goes.

I am playing with 6!!!
1V5

1V4.5

3V4's

1V3

That is what I own as well!

I never pause them, Take the battery out or leave them to die.....

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O
Wow! Do you go to school or work? I find that I have to pause them sometime, but you should be applauded, lol.

Yes I do Have school.... But I don't pause them,It wastes the growth, I put them to sleep.

Also now I am playing with 9!

I am babysitting My Brothers Tamas!

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

Three out of my 3 out of my 7 are running but it is kind of hard to take care of all at once so I'm playing with my V5 only. :wacko:

I'm currently playing with 2. my V4.5 and V5. I would be playing with alot more but the rest don't have batteries -_-

I always like to play with one because, then I could get everything on it like the items, money, friends, skill points, and everything like that. But now i am currently playing with the v5.

~QuinnK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back