how many boyfriends have u had?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalking12321

Reaction score
cumon dont be scared jus show me ur pik of ur bf or jus tell me how many u had ive had (wait lemme count)5 and ova and im 10 LOL!!!!!!!!

*note from binary: just because someone asks for your picture doesn't mean you have to post it. If you don't feel comfortable posting personal information, then don't do it. If you haven't done so already, you should read this topic: How to: Keep Safe on TamaTalk*

Last edited by a moderator:
The smaller the number the better. ick. Give me a break.

I didn't believe in dating until I was 19. There is no point in it what so ever when you are so young.

My2cents.

When you start getting serious boyfriends as you grow up, you generally don't want to brag about how many you've had...because that's exactly how many didn't work out. heh. Not such a good feeling.

I've had more than my share, and they didn't work out for various reasons, sometimes mine, sometimes his. It is far more important to look for a quality guy rather than huge quantities of guys. You will learn this sooner than you would like. :huh:

Why would one keep track of how many boyfriends they've had? o.o' That's like keeping track at how many different times you've failed at keeping a relationship.

I've had a lot of relationships. Out of those I've had 3 serious ones.

2. But if you mean a boy who is a friend.. then tons of them. xD

I've only had two and I believe that the smaller the number, the better.

The first was Beni and he wasn't really anything serious. We just started out as a joke by his older sister and pretty much ended not too long after. I guess that was just...a joke like originally planned.

The second and current BF is Deni (Rhyming names?) and I guess that he's a way more serious relationship.

:gozarutchi: Um..I hadn't had any yet but there is this cute guy and he has a crush on me and vise versa! Oh and he is so nice! :huh:

I have had over 15 but i have only had 3 that i had strong feelings 4 and 1 of them i go wit now and i hope we last another year he luvs everything i do soccer, House, tamas, and Pokemon!!!!! :huh: :p

None. lol
Almost everyone in this topic has had a boyfriend.

I have heaps of boyfriends. They're boys and they're friends. Everyone has or has had them.

But no, I've never been in a serious relationship... Unless you call someone hugging you "serious"

When you start getting serious boyfriends as you grow up, you generally don't want to brag about how many you've had...because that's exactly how many didn't work out. heh. Not such a good feeling.
Ditto.

I haven't had any yet.

Uhm... I've had one, but it was from a really good friendship, and we figured out that we were better friends than boyfriend/girlfriend.

I wouldn't be bragging about how many boyfriends you've had... It means you've failed in a lot of relationships, and it kinda means that you aren't too serious about them. I mean, at so young you kind of shouldn't be in a serious relationship, more of a "I like you and you like me" type thing. And with so many, I'm not really sure what to say but... ;__; you move on quickly xP

I wouldn't start being in a serious relationship until you're around 15 maybe. Once you get more mature (I'm not saying you're immature, but more mature than you may be now) you start taking things a little more seriously (I have a 16-year-old cousin in a serious relationship, I could tell that before 15 she couldn't really handle that.).

♪~tk710

none never most boys hate me i have figuered out

but i have a crush onsome how i think has a crush on my best freind

Well, having many failure relationships is definatly nothing to be proud of :mimitchi: . I think young relationships are flat out pointless.

me?- 0

None o3o

I dunno, but I kinda like it that way. No dating for me until the guy I like is actually ready for it X3

Well it's not really something to brag about like people were saying before, and personally I think I'm still young, to young. The thing no one is mentioning on here is the absolutely horrible pain that comes out break ups, broken hearts hurt. and I'm glad that I realize that I'm not emotionally mature enough to handle them. I'm just not ready for a "serious" realtionship.

I do think it's ok to do things with boys we dont have to be like mini nuns or anything, I guess having a boy friend is sort of ok, but I don't think we (girls around my age) should get deeply involved in serious relationship yet. We have plenty of time later in life.

There was this one time about three years ago when this boy who was really nice and I had known him for a long time asked me out. He is sort of a really short guy and I felt so bad, so I reluctantly said yes. That was dumb, he tried to kiss me and then I immediatly broke up with him. From then on it was akward to talk to him, and we were never really friends again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back