How many days of Summer vacation do you have left?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spetember 4th waaaa i want summer no school but im sometimkes boreed in summer

Cause I live in Australia, we are still going to school. School starts in late January, term ends early april. Then term 2 starts mid April and ends in July. Term 3 (the term right now) is between June and September and the last term is from September to December. I don't get holidays for a month!

I have 5 days left till I have to go to school. I actually want school to start because the only time I get to see all my friends is when school is in session.

In 12 days.. I'm SO not ready. D:

Well, I guess it's something that we're gonna have to face sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
-7.. I started school last Thursday..

4. We start on Tuesday, but our teachers might go on strike, so I don't know. Plus I ordered my new backpack a week ago and they STILL haven't shipped it... *grumble*

EDIT: Sorry, I just took a nap. I can't count that well 'cause I'm still kinda groggy. xD

=[ i dont want summer to end! this was like the best summer ever!! well, i start school sept 10. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Including today, I think there is 12 days of school....*counts* Yep, twelve. As I've said many times before, I'm dreading school unless I can get a class transfer. <.<

~TGD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back