how many days?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl13

Reaction score
how many days does it take for my tama to became an adult. and i don't mean how old it is. :)

3-5 days im guessing. mine always changed at 3, but my sis and i had our tamagotchis mate, and the tamagotchis baby did not chang einto adults at the same time. mine changed at 3, hers hasnt changed yet, so yea

My tamagotchi is de best sooo ya jer name is roxi and is a girl and is 14 punds soo boo ya jazzYY

my tamagotchi before mine died turned into an adult in 3 days just like the above, and mine is the bestest in the whole wide world so let's connect!! :)

My tamagotchi is de best sooo ya jer name is roxi and is a girl and is 14 punds soo boo ya jazzYY
my tamagotchi before mine died turned into an adult in 3 days just like the above, and mine is the bestest in the whole wide world so let's connect!! :blink:
ummm i think someone has a bragging issue... anyways everyone is right! it will change in 3-4 days since it was born

Umm...once..i paused it a cupple of times..well, alot...and it didient turn it to an adult for AGES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back