How Many Generations?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is my first poll, so I dont know if it will work... :D

Edit: TamaMum

Poll options amended

Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

I'v kept my Tamagotchi alive for 15-20 I got to 20 then lost it then found it dead :p But thats the highest I'v had it.

MY NEW RECORD :p

^_^ ;)

What about 1-2? That's a pretty unfair poll. What if someone got their first yesterday? They couldn't put one up. I myself have once gotten to 7 but the battery interferences caused my tama to die of old age without the matchmaker coming once.

The highest I've had is 7. That was back with the V2 many years ago :ichigotchi:

Since then, I have got bored with them before the 2nd genertion.

On my old (and now lost) v3, I think I got it up to 15/16 gen. That was my record. Now, I'm working on my v4, I started over, so it's still on gen. 1! <_<

I've had my v1 for about 2 years and 9 months and it's now on 99th Generation. Technically it's actually on 100th Generation, but the generational counter will only go up to 99. Once the generation counter reaches 99, it'll stay at 99 regardless if whether your Tamagotchi has a baby or not and you'll only get the "odd-gen" characters: my current Tamagotchi is a Kuchipatchi.

My v3 went up to 9th Generation twice (I reset it several times).

I got my v4 to 28th Generation before I reset it. Now it's on 4th Generation and I really don't know how far it's going to go before I lose my temper and throw it against concrete.

Mine is on the 16th genoration! And It has, i swear, has never died! It's like a curse or something! ;)

Mine is on the 16th genoration! And It has, i swear, has never died! It's like a curse or something! ;)
It wouldn't be a curse- I find that Tamagotchi are quite easy to care for (the Connexions at least, never got to try an original Tamagotchi). I find the frustration part is the hard bit. I got my v4 to 28th Generation before I got frustrated and reset it, as I wrote above.

I have never had a Tamagotchi die on me, except for (yes, this sounds horrible) when I forced it to return to Tamagotchi planet. One was sort of an experiment to see how long it takes. A v4 takes about 12 hours to depart. (This is if you leave it right from when it hatches.)

I have got my V5 today so my gen is 1 but you didnt put 1 there so i put 3 to 5 :)

My V3 is on 11G my V4 is on 14G though I almost lost them a few times luckily I caught them dieing and reseted and downloaded quickly. ;) Also don't tell me this doesn't work as long as it is still beeping and making a big tado about dieing you can still save it if you have a paper clip. :) Once it's a floating egg no reseting in the world will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back