How many of you bring your's to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of you bring your Tama to school?

• I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do

• I pause it during school

• I set the time to let it sleep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
THats exactly what I do. I just keep mine in my locker and on my backpack and I only feed it at break and luunch, then excdersixe it after school.

i dunno wut ill do ill prolly bring it to skool i start skool on the 10th lucky me!

~julie :D

i dunno wut ill do ill prolly bring it to skool i start skool on the 10th lucky me!
Man, you are totally lucky! I started on the 3rd, it totally sucks...oh well! At lest I have ALEX, my tama! :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha my technology teacher plays tama 2!!! its so funny that she does(she checks it wen wer doin our work). anyways in our skool we need to wear uniform and its winter so i wear my blazer all the time..i keep my tamagotchis in my hidden pocket inside my blazer :p and i put one piece of tissue in it 2 so when the teachers notice..i take the tissue out and they just look away and go on with teaching! i never got caught :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i am home schooled,so i can't take mine into class,my mum(is my teacher) [SIZE=21pt]hates[/SIZE] distractions like tamagotchi's :wub: and i can't pause mine,i'll hve to begg her! :wub:

Cool Cool Cool! I love my little Alex. I officially know what I do with it. I put it in my locker on my Bpack and check it whenever I go there! lol! :lol:

I bring mine to school although it is against the rules (one of the few rules i ever break) i check on it at every break and sometimes before class also i turn the sound off during class :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back