how many of you love this tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you love Ichigotchi

• yes!kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• never

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supergirl94

Reaction score
:eek: I love Ichigothchi he is sooooooo cute I was wondering how maney of you do?!

thanks for answering my pole

i guess it's ok, there's nothing wrong withi it. it was the first tamagotchi child i ever had! :D :) :wacko:

Yeah, ichigotchi is cute. :angry: She's in my top 10 tama list.

i guess it's ok, there's nothing wrong withi it. it was the first tamagotchi child i ever had! :lol: :) :(
I love Ichigotchi! He's so cute! he's not my favorite, but i still love him! and btw, Ichigotchi is a teenager, not a child. o_O

Yeah, ichigotchi is cute. :) She's in my top 10 tama list.
I didn't have a top 10 list, but now i just thought of having one after you said it. Ichigotchi is in my top 10 list too! Also, in my agenda in school (a book where you put your homework assignments and stuff) I have spare room in it, so everday i put a Tamagotchi Of the Day in it. I just thought of it today. and today's Tamagotchi Of the Day is Teletchi! yay! lol! :lol: :(

I didn't have a top 10 list, but now i just thought of having one after you said it. Ichigotchi is in my top 10 list too! Also, in my agenda in school (a book where you put your homework assignments and stuff) I have spare room in it, so everday i put a Tamagotchi Of the Day in it. I just thought of it today. and today's Tamagotchi Of the Day is Teletchi! yay! lol! :) :(
Cool! lol :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back