How many of you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever got a Ichigotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I want one!

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate ichigotchi. Everytime I get one, I always get a stupid masktchi as an adult. I take care of my tamagotchis with PERFECT care so they won't turn into such ugly characters.

*~Tamagotchi~*

There ok. I just wanted to do this because it would be my first poll. :D

I love Ichigotchi!! That was the first teen I ever got on a Connection (I got it on my V1). It's too bad that Ichigotchi isn't on the V2 or V3. I miss that character!

I <3 :D !!!

Oh also you guys. I am sorry I spelled "many" wrong in the title. Heh heh... :)

*edit: TamaMum amended it for you :wub: *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey *~Tamagotchi~*... Are you saying you have a problem with Maskotchis?! Because Maskotchis are my favorite tamagotchi! You just made me very angry! :)

Hey *~Tamagotchi~*... Are you saying you have a problem with Maskotchis?! Because Maskotchis are my favorite tamagotchi! You just made me very angry! :)
Don't be angry, everyone has different opinions on everything like the characters, etc. :(

Everyone gets an Ichigitchi one time or another, it is harnd not to get. :wub: :lol: :mimitchi:

~Tama-Love~

Oh, I'm sorry, i didn't know you liked them. It's just that I have had them sooo much and I have gotten really tired of them. :wub: Sorry

*~Tamagotchi~*

It's good that you're calm now, Rockstar 55, because it not nice to have an angry member. If it'll calm you down even more, I LOVE :eek: . Not my fav, ;) is, but he is really cute!

~Rey Mysterio~

I've gotten Ichigotchi before. He's my favorite V2 character :furawatchi:

I love Ichigotchi. I got Kutchipatchi from it, but it is a bit fragile and dies easily. It is very cute, though. My favourite teen, I think...

StarTama :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back