how many points do you have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchis rock

Reaction score
:huh: what is the highest amount of points you have ever had and what is the priciest thing you have ever bought the most points i have ever had was 5600p and the pricest thing i have ever bought would be a throne for 5500p :angry:

:huh: what is the highest amount of points you have ever had and what is the priciest thing you have ever bought the most points i have ever had was 5600p and the pricest thing i have ever bought would be a throne for 5500p :angry:
the highest amount i have ever had was 9999 points its the highest point ever and i was the first one in my school that had 9999 and the pricest thing i have bought is a UFO and a throne both for 5500

;) what is the highest amount of points you have ever had and what is the priciest thing you have ever bought the most points i have ever had was 5600p and the pricest thing i have ever bought would be a throne for 5500p ;)
9999 and i bought a u.f.o and a throne and a cap ^_^ :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: ;) :D :p B) :blink: :(

ive got 9999p on both v2s

i wish we could earn MORE points

:wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :) :lol: :puroperatchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi:

Thats a bad question, you know some of these tama freaks would do something like that. better question is to ask how fast. I can get 2,000p in like about as little as 20 mins playing slots as I've found out how to predict (as best as I can) when to stop to get the O. Sometimes its a two count interval. If you watch it carefully you'll see it. Of course the pattern changes once and awhile but again you can sometimes see it, but yeah.

Anyways, max I got was 6,500-7,000p. Didn't really care to go further, nowadays I don't even try to go any higher than 4-5,000p, cause excessive cash is just being greedy and you must be pretty lifeless to do all that. As always, its just a game. Hope no one here is willing to give their life up for their tama pet, just a thought.

Best way to get money: Give your tama hella snacks, max if you want, put the bet on 9p, can just keep pressing B, but at slightly different times, cause if you press it too fast you'll probably get the X more because again its patterns, so wait a second then press B, then waight 2-3 and press it again, etc. You don't even have to look at it. Just watch a movie or whatever and do that. Your gain is a lot more than your loss.

Scatch that, just found out I got 4,500p in 25 mins, got perfect O which = 900p two times and a third and fourth one a bit later and on the rest are 72p's and 90s.

:angry: what is the highest amount of points you have ever had and what is the priciest thing you have ever bought the most points i have ever had was 5600p and the pricest thing i have ever bought would be a throne for 5500p :(
mine was 9999 !!!

9999 i not to boast or anything but i would of done ALOT higher if it wasnt the hightest......i mean slot is pretty easy since i no most of the mimitchis costumes pattern :angry:

THE MOST IVE HAD IS 9999p AND THE MOST POINTED THING IVE EVER BOUGHT IS AN ACTION FIGURE, DRUM, THRONE AND UFO AND ROLLERSKATES AND COSTUME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back