How many points...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many points do you have?

• 100 + up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500 + up

• 1000 + up

• 5000 + up

• More

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The maximum points you can get is 9999. I got more than 1 circle each time I played. The character I had is a Zuccitchi.
I have a Zuccitchi on my P2. ^.^

Also, my friend had 9999 points, and then her tama died. She was so annoyed. XD

Cool. You can get more than 1 circle in slots when you have a Zuccitchi by pressing the B button when it opens its wide mouth because when Zuccitchis are happy, they open their wide mouth. That worked for me and I got lots of points ;)

[/b]I usally have 6000 to 9999. then when I first had 9999, I was happy,I went and playe slot betted 9ps and got all circles but then the max is 9999 i was MAD!!! I thought i was going to get 10,000 :angry: :eek: :( :mellow:

[/b]I usally have 6000 to 9999. then when I first had 9999, I was happy,I went and playe slot betted 9ps and got all circles but then the max is 9999 i was MAD!!! I thought i was going to get 10,000 :angry: :eek: :( :mellow:
I did too but I wasn't mad. I bought a throne (the chair thing) and a U.F.O.

The maximum points you can get is 9999. I got more than 1 circle each time I played. The character I had is a Zuccitchi.
Cool! I have a zuccitchi at the moment and it has 9999p!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back